Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Alpha's Den

Go down 
+14
Goren
Junnsa
Tarmok
Aniyu
Destiny
Dust
Neeju
Danahii
Pahorik
Oula
Rain
Zyrron
Naava
Yita
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Destiny
Delta
Delta
Destiny

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
The Alpha's Den - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue15/15The Alpha's Den - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

The Alpha's Den - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:00 pm

Destiny stepped out in front of Rain. "I would not advise straying too far right now." She looked down and smiled at the youngster. "Why don't you come and sit with me?"
Back to top Go down
Rain
Pup
Rain

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
The Alpha's Den - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue15/15The Alpha's Den - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:07 pm

Rain giggled a bit. "Sorry, I was just a little hungry and I saw a bird...a quail I think. It would have made such a yummy snack..." Rain looked up and smiled at Destiny.
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Delta
Delta
Destiny

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:10 pm

Destiny couldn't help but laugh. "You have to learn the element of surprise first before you can hunt quails little one." She said as she smiled. "But if you are hungry, I'm sure we can find you something to eat as long as we do not stray too far. Come on follow me." She got up and made her way into the surrounding woods, looking back to make sure Rain was following behind her.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Pup
Rain

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:13 pm

Delighted, Rain followed close behind Destiny. She was eager to learn the proper way of hunting so she too could be a good hunter in time.
Back to top Go down
Pahorik
Beta
Beta
Pahorik

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:13 pm

Pahorik watched as Destiny walked off into the woods with the young pup. She then glanced down at the den and couldn't help but wonder when Yita would emerge again. She yawned and got up to stretch herself.
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Delta
Delta
Destiny

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:15 pm

Destiny's ears perked as she sniffed the air. "Mice should be an easy first lesson for a young pup." She thought to herself. She motioned to Rain to come closer to her side as she crouched herself lower to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Pup
Rain

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:18 pm

Rain slowly came up to Destiny's side. She crouched down too trying to mimic Destiny exactly. "Like this?"
Back to top Go down
Naava
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Naava

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:20 pm

Naava watched as Destiny showed Rain how to hunt. He smiled a bit and couldn't help but see that she had taken a liking to the youngster. He then turned his focus to the den and couldn't help but wonder what his own pups must be like. He walked over closer to the den and laid himself down, eager for Yita to come out.
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Delta
Delta
Destiny

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:25 pm

Destiny smiled and nodded at Rain. In a soft tone she whispered, "That's right, you're getting it." She then slowly crept up to the bushes as quietly as she could, watching every step. The fur on the back of her neck began to rise as she got closer. In one quick sprint she pounced into the bushes and emerged with a large mouse in her jaws. She walked back over to Rain and dropped the mouse down in front of her. "I hope you were paying close attention."
Back to top Go down
Rain
Pup
Rain

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:27 pm

Rain nodded enthusiastically. "Yeah! You were great. Someday I want to be just like you!" She wagged her tail and smiled brightly at Destiny.
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Delta
Delta
Destiny

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:29 pm

Destiny smiled when she heard Rain's words. She then nodded to another bush. "Ok little one, now it's your turn. Just do exactly as I showed you and try to keep as quiet as you can." She laid herself down on the ground and watched as Rain tried to hunt for herself.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Pup
Rain

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:39 pm

Rain smiled at Destiny and nodded. She crouched herself down low to the ground and slowly crept towards the bush. She perked up her ears and listened for the sounds of squeaking mice. When she got close enough she charged and jumped into the bush and on top of a mouse. She then emerged with a big grin and holding the mouse by the tail as it wriggled frantically trying to escape her jaws.
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Delta
Delta
Destiny

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:44 pm

Destiny laughed as she watched the mouse wiggle around. "That's very good. Next time try to catch it by body instead of the tail though. But you did very well for your first lesson." She picked up the mouse that she had caught and made her way back to the den site. "Come on, it's time to head back now."
Back to top Go down
Rain
Pup
Rain

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:52 pm

Rain pranced after Destiny, she was so happy she caught her first mouse. The whole time she was alone she scavenged for her food. She held tight to the mouse's tail so he couldn't get away. She realized she had a problem. How is she going to eat it if its still alive? She quickly ran over to a boulder and swung her head. The mouse hit the boulder. She repeated this process until the mouse stopped moving and was officially dead. She then ran over to Destiny and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Naava
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Naava

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:54 pm

Naava watched as Rain swung the mouse. He laughed a bit to himself. "Well that's one way to kill a mouse." He said smiling a bit at Rain.
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Delta
Delta
Destiny

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:56 pm

Destiny too couldn't help but laugh as she ate her mouse. She then turned to Naava. "If it's alright with you, I would like to take in this young one. She has much to learn and will need someone to look after her." She looked back at Rain and gave her a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Naava
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Naava

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:58 pm

Naava looked at Destiny and then looked back at Rain. "If that is what you wish Destiny but only if Rain agrees as well." He gazed at Rain for a moment. "What do you say young one? Do you want to be adopted by Destiny?"
Back to top Go down
Rain
Pup
Rain

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:01 pm

Rain smiled brightly and she then danced in circles. "I would love for Destiny to be my mommy. I can call you Mommy right Destiny?" She stopped dancing and smiled at Destiny with her tail wagging.
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Delta
Delta
Destiny

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:04 pm

Destiny smiled and nuzzled Rain. "Yes you may call me Mommy if you like." She then turned to Naava and nodded to him.
Back to top Go down
Yita
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Yita

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:07 pm

Hearing all the commotion, Yita finally emerged from the den. She walked over to Naava and gave him a soft nuzzle against his neck. "The little ones are just fine, don't worry." She then took notice of Destiny and Rain. "It would seem I'm not the only new mother in the pack now huh?" she said smiling at the pair.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Pup
Rain

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:10 pm

Rain smiled at Naava. "Thank you Naava for letting Destiny be my mommy!" She turned and smiled at Destiny. She may not realize it but right then and there she made her biggest wish come true and her dream a reality. She never could have been happier!
Back to top Go down
Naava
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Naava

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:15 pm

Naava sighed and smiled. He was glad to hear that all was well with his new pups. He nuzzled back against Yita and peered into the den to take a look at the newest members of his family. Though it was dark inside the den, he could make out the two little shadows of the pups curled up together. He smiled as he heard their whimpering cries as they slept. He then turned his attentions back to the rest of the pack. "With such young pups in the den, I want everyone to keep their eyes and ears open for anything out of the ordinary. We are not taking any chances, especially with rogues in the area who would love to make a meal out of young pups." He held his head up high as he spoke to the others and his tone was more serious then it had ever been.
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Delta
Delta
Destiny

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:21 pm

Destiny nodded to Naava. She then knew that she would have to find a safe place for Rain to den but knew better then to let her stay with Yita's litter. She began looking around until she came across the hollow log protruding from the ground. She dug out the entrance a bit with her paws until it was made into a suitable den for the entire pack. It wasn't the best but it would do for now. She motioned to Rain to come near. "This is where you will be sleeping little one. Pups always enter the den first and then the adults."
Back to top Go down
Rain
Pup
Rain

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:27 pm

Rain yawned and stretched. She had grown sleepy with all the excitement and was quite ready for a nap. She smiled at Destiny, "Good night mommy!" then retreated to the den.
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Delta
Delta
Destiny

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:30 pm

Destiny smiled at Rain as she entered the den. It was true that there was much excitement today. She let out a slight yawn and also thought it best to take a rest. She followed Rain into the den for the night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Alpha's Den
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Role Playing :: Animus Pack Territories-
Jump to: