Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Alpha's Den

Go down 
+14
Goren
Junnsa
Tarmok
Aniyu
Destiny
Dust
Neeju
Danahii
Pahorik
Oula
Rain
Zyrron
Naava
Yita
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Whisper
Youngling
Whisper

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
The Alpha's Den - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue15/15The Alpha's Den - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

The Alpha's Den - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:27 am

Whisper nodded to Junnsa. "The pleasure is all mine Junnsa." She sat down next to Goren and waited for Naava to return.
Back to top Go down
Naava
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Naava

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
The Alpha's Den - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue15/15The Alpha's Den - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:15 am

Naava had returned dragging a large deer buck. With so many in the pack he only hoped it would be enough to feed everyone. He looked all around at everyone and smiled. "Yita is to eat first since she has young to feed. The rest of you may join in the feast after she has had her fill." He said addressing the entire pack. "If more food is needed, then you may go off and find your own prey if you wish."
Back to top Go down
Yita
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Yita

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:19 pm

Yita stood up and nuzzled Naava. She was happy to have him return and with such a large kill. She then laid down on the ground and began to eat. When she had eaten enough to sustain herself, she nodded to the rest of the pack and went down below in the den to feed her pups.

Last edited by Yita on Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Fang
Youngling
Dark Fang

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:34 pm

Dark Fang had finally stirred once Dust had pulled on his ear. "Ok ok, I'm up just stop tugging on my ear." he said in a groggy voice as he yawned. He then made his way out of the den to meet everyone else. He walked over at sat down by the group, looking back briefly to see that Dust was going to follow him now that he was awake.
Back to top Go down
Dust
Elder
Dust

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:37 pm

Dust backed out of the den. He shook the dirt off his body and went back over to be with the rest of the group. He then nodded to Naava as he laid down to enjoy the feast that he had brought back.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fang
Youngling
Dark Fang

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:41 pm

Dark Fang laid himself down next to Dust and began to eat as well. He had slept in so long and he was really getting hungry. He tore into the buck and devoured every bite as if he was starved.
Back to top Go down
Pahorik
Beta
Beta
Pahorik

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:44 pm

Pahorik bowed in the presence of Naava. "It is good to have you back Naava and thank you for the meal." She said as she too had joined in the feast. She laid down across from Dust and Dark Fang and began to satisfy her hunger. She then turned to Zyrron and still couldn't help but wonder if he was ok from his fall.
Back to top Go down
Tarmok
Moonshade
Tarmok

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:51 pm

Tarmok stared at the kill, certainly there was plenty for everyone but he thought it best to hunt for himself anyway. Turning to Naava he said, "I am going to hunt for myself. I would rather let someone else who needs it more have my share of the buck that you brought us back." Then with a smile on his face he turned to Duskpaw. "Would you care to join me my brother?"
Back to top Go down
Duskpaw
Moonshade
Duskpaw

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:54 pm

Duskpaw nodded. "I couldn't agree more Tarmok, and I would be more then happy to join you on a hunt." He stood up and headed for the woods.
Back to top Go down
Tarmok
Moonshade
Tarmok

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:57 pm

Tarmok smiled and followed his brother out into the woods. He gazed around the area looking for an easy meal that would sustain them both. Just then, he spotted a doe grazing. Crouching down as low as he could he slowly made his way towards it. Then with a sudden burst of speed he charged the doe and grabbed it by the throat to subdue it. Holding it between his teeth he called out to Duskpaw. "Mind giving me a hand here?"
Back to top Go down
Duskpaw
Moonshade
Duskpaw

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:01 pm

Duskpaw grinned. "Sure thing." He rushed over to the doe and put his full body weight onto it to help subdue it. In one quick motion of his jaws, he clamped down on the chest of the animal and watched as it took it's last breaths. "This will certainly feed us both." He said with another wide grin on his face. He then began to tear into the doe, tearing off chucks of meat bit by bit.
Back to top Go down
Tarmok
Moonshade
Tarmok

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:05 pm

Tarmok laid himself down next to his brother and nodded. He then began to dig into the carcass and enjoy his meal as well. When he had eaten his fill, he walked over to a nearby stream for a refreshing drink and washed the blood from his muzzle. He turned back to Duskpaw and waited for him before heading back to the den with the others.
Back to top Go down
Duskpaw
Moonshade
Duskpaw

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:07 pm

Duskpaw too had eaten his fill and joined his brother at the stream. He lapped up the cool water as a warm breeze had blown over his thick fur. Shaking himself off slightly after his drink, he then headed back to the den with Tarmok.
Back to top Go down
Tarmok
Moonshade
Tarmok

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:08 pm

Tarmok followed his brother back to the den. He figured by now most of the pack would have finished off the buck that Naava had brought back so he was content.
Back to top Go down
Goren
Elder
Goren

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:13 pm

Goren watched as the other wolves filled their bellies. He and Whisper had already made a kill of their own before returning to the den site. He then glanced over to Zyrron again as if waiting for him to answer his question from before.
Back to top Go down
Zyrron
Sentry
Zyrron

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:38 pm

Zyrron knew that Goren would not let him be until he told him that he was alright. "I'm fine, it's just a bump on the head but if it gets worse I will be sure to let you know." He said turning to him. "Now if you don't mind, I would like to eat." With that he walked over and joined the others by the kill to eat. He glanced up briefly and looked back at Goren. "Thank you though."
Back to top Go down
Danahii
Omega
Danahii

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:18 pm

Danahii walked over to the rest of the group slowly and laid down to eat. His pure white fur was soon stained red from the blood of the buck as he torn into the carcass. After eating his fill, he walked over to a nearby pond and took a refreshing dip not only to clean his fur but to help him relax. He waded in the water and closed his eyes. "Boy, am I glad it's finally spring..." he said to himself with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Junnsa
Youngling
Junnsa

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:53 pm

Junnsa slowly made her way over to the carcass. Since she was new to the pack she thought it only right for her to eat last. She laid herself down on the ground with the others and began to pick off what she could from the carcass.
Back to top Go down
Whisper
Youngling
Whisper

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:01 pm

Whisper stood up and stretched. She noticed Danahii swimming in the pond and decided to join him. She walked over slowly so she would not startle him and began to wade herself in the cool refreshing water. She stayed in the shallows mostly just enough to get her fur wet.
Back to top Go down
Naava
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Naava

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 3:03 pm

Naava joined his pack in the feast. He gazed at each and every wolf in his pack and smiled as he ate. Everyone seemed content and peaceful. This was a joyous time for the pack. When he had finished he stood up and walked over to the den to check on Yita and his young pups down below in the den.
Back to top Go down
Yita
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Yita

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 4:19 pm

Yita could sense Naava's presence near the den and she emerged. She gave him a nuzzle and smiled. "Don't worry, they're doing fine. They're strong and healthy pups."
Back to top Go down
wolflover99
Omega
wolflover99

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:23 pm

Torren came out of the shadows and walked over to his pack. He had been gone a while so it was really great to see everyone again. He bowed to Naava and Yita. "I apologize for distancing myself from the pack for so long." he said lowering his head in submission to his alphas. "I needed time to sort things out but I think finally things are better for me now." He heard whimpers come from the den and smiled. "So your pups are finally here then Yita? How many are there?"
Back to top Go down
Yita
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Yita

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:30 pm

Yita smiled at the return of her cousin Torren but she still couldn't help but wonder where Wakanda was too. Like Torren, she also had distanced herself from the pack some time ago and has not been seen for a while. Still, she was happy to have at least one of her cousins back in the fold. "I'm glad that you have decided to come back Torren." She said wagging her tail. "And yes, Naava and I now have two pups, a female named Thunderpaw and a male named Sunclaw." She walked closer to Torren and nuzzled against him. "Where is Wakanda? Have you seen her lately?"
Back to top Go down
wolflover99
Omega
wolflover99

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:36 pm

Torren's tail began to wag with excitement when he heard the news about the two pups down in the den. "I'm very happy for you both." he said with a smile. "And yes I have seen Wakanda not too long ago but I think she was heading towards Destiny's old den." He paused for a moment and looked around at everyone else. "Do you know if that is where Destiny would be as well? It would be so nice to catch up with her again too but I thought it best to come here first."
Back to top Go down
Goren
Elder
Goren

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:35 am

Goren watched as Whisper waded herself in the pond with Danahii. It pleased him that she was getting over her shyness a bit and interacting with the others. He glanced over at Torren and made his way over to him. "It has indeed been a long time Torren. I'm glad to see that you are well."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Alpha's Den
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Role Playing :: Animus Pack Territories-
Jump to: