Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Alpha's Den

Go down 
+14
Goren
Junnsa
Tarmok
Aniyu
Destiny
Dust
Neeju
Danahii
Pahorik
Oula
Rain
Zyrron
Naava
Yita
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Naava
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Naava

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
The Alpha's Den - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue15/15The Alpha's Den - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

The Alpha's Den - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:55 am

Naava approached Torren and he too had began to wag his tail. "It is very good to have you back Torren. I hope that you have worked out everything that you needed to." He sat down in front of the Omega and head his head up high as he spoke. "Destiny had gone off into the woods with her adopted pup Rain. Though it is unclear as to why, I suspect that she is showing the young pup around the territory but she may have stopped by her den along the way." He paused for a moment and glanced at Yita. Even though she did not know it, Naava knew of her sister's pregnancy but chose not to say anything to anyone else as he thought Destiny would tell them when she was ready to. "I'm sure she will return soon though. In the mean time Torren, you are welcome to stay."
Back to top Go down
Dust
Elder
Dust

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
The Alpha's Den - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue15/15The Alpha's Den - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:00 pm

Dust walked over to Torren and gave a nod. "Welcome back to the pack Torren." He said as he stretched. "Much has gone on since your absence as you might have already noticed." He turned and gazed at Junnsa for a moment and then back to Torren. "Not only has Yita given birth to her pups and Destiny adopted a stray pup, but we also have a newcomer in the pack." He then nodded for Junnsa to come near an introduce herself.
Back to top Go down
Junnsa
Youngling
Junnsa

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:32 pm

Junnsa looked up and licked the blood from her muzzle. She walked over and bowed her head to Torren. "I am Junnsa and yes I am new to the pack."
Back to top Go down
Zyrron
Sentry
Zyrron

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:32 am

After finishing his meal, Zyrron perched himself back on top of the boulder. He took notice of Torren but didn't say a word. Instead he gazed into the horizon and watched as the sun began to set.
Back to top Go down
Yita
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Yita

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:04 pm

Yita turned to Naava with a curious look on her face. She was sure that he was hiding something but thought it best not to encourage her curiousity. She shrugged it off and returned to her den to be with her young pups.
Back to top Go down
wolflover99
Omega
wolflover99

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:32 am

Torren bowed his head to Naava. "Thank you Naava, and it is great to be back with the pack once more." He turned his attentions to the newcomer and gave her a slight nod of his head. "It is nice to meet you Junnsa, I am Torren." He paused for a moment and looked all around at the other wolves. "It is good to see the pack growing in numbers again and not just with the birth of Yita's pups."
Back to top Go down
Dark Fang
Youngling
Dark Fang

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:02 am

Dark Fang looked up from his meal and swallowed hard. He had never met Torren before and thought that he too should introduce himself. He finished his last bites and made his way over to the wolf. "Hello there Torren, I am Dark Fang. I too have not been with the pack very long but I don't believe we have met." he said as he bowed his head.
Back to top Go down
Duskpaw
Moonshade
Duskpaw

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:21 pm

Duskpaw wandered back to the den with Tarmok. He then took notice of Torren and his tail began to wag. He walked over and greeted him with a nuzzle. "Good to have you back Torren."
Back to top Go down
wolflover99
Omega
wolflover99

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:34 pm

Torren looked at Dark Fang and nodded to him. "It is nice to meet you too and welcome to the pack." He gazed at everyone around him once more and smiled. "It is really great to see all of you again too. I've missed you all so much."
Back to top Go down
Tarmok
Moonshade
Tarmok

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:38 pm

Tarmok followed Duskpaw back to the den and sat down not far from him. He smiled at the sight of Torren and his tail began to wag across the ground. "We've missed you too Torren." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Yita
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Yita

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:43 pm

Yita emerged from her den briefly. She stretched and yawned and walked over to Naava. "Soon the pups will be able to come out of the den." She said as she nuzzled against him. "Then we will really have our hands full with them."
Back to top Go down
Dust
Elder
Dust

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:51 pm

Dust couldn't help over hear Yita's words and smiled. The thought of the pups leaving the den for the first time really meant that the pack was thriving once more. He walked over and sat not too far from Goren and watched at Whisper and Danahii played in the water.
Back to top Go down
Naava
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Naava

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:19 am

Naava smiled and nuzzled Yita. He laughed a little and agreed, "Yeah, we'll really have to keep our eyes on them, especially if they're little explorers." He looked down at the den for a moment and the smile on his face grew larger. He couldn't wait to see his pups for the first time and couldn't help but wonder what they would look like.
Back to top Go down
Danahii
Omega
Danahii

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:58 am

Danahii swam back over to the pond and climbed out. He shook himself off and accidently got Zyrron all wet. "Whoops! Sorry Zyrron!"
Back to top Go down
Pahorik
Beta
Beta
Pahorik

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:08 am

Pahorik tried her best to contain her laughter as Danahii had gotten Zyrron all wet. She giggled quietly to herself and sat down not far from Yita and Naava. "That's really not gonna settle well with Zyrron..." She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Whisper
Youngling
Whisper

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:17 pm

Whisper too had made her way out of the pond but chose not to shake herself off as she didn't wanna upset Zyrron anymore then he probably already was. Instead she opted to let her fur air dry. She walked over and sat herself next to Goren and Dust.
Back to top Go down
Goren
Elder
Goren

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:18 pm

Goren smiled as Whisper and Dust sat next to him. He would soon leave again to return to his grotto but decided it best to stay for a little while longer or at least until Yita's pups emerge from the den. He looked at Zyrron once again. He could see the frustration in his eyes as the water dripped from his fur.
Back to top Go down
Zyrron
Sentry
Zyrron

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:29 pm

Zyrron glared at Danahii and gave a bit of a growl out of aggitation. He stepped down off his boulder and shook his head to get the water off. "Watch it next time Danahii." He said growling once more. He walked past the others and made his way into the forest in search of something to fill his belly.
Back to top Go down
Junnsa
Youngling
Junnsa

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:26 am

Junnsa too tried her best to contain her laughter. She knew that Zyrron had a temper though and it would be wise to mess with him after the growl he gave to Danahii. She looked at the rest of the group. Though she was eager to see more of the territory, she knew that exploring on her own would be completely out of the question. She only hoped that she would be able to travel along with someone else if they decided to leave.
Back to top Go down
Goren
Elder
Goren

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:20 pm

Goren shook his head. "Such a temper..." he said quietly to himself as he watched Zyrron disappear into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Zyrron
Sentry
Zyrron

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:01 pm

Zyrron returned with a small rabbit in his jaws. It wasn't much but it would be enough to sustain him for the time being. He walked back over to his boulder and climbed up to enjoy his catch.
Back to top Go down
Yita
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Yita

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:37 am

Yita smiled at her pack mates. She gave Naava a nuzzle and then retreated to her den once again. Her pups were crying out to be fed.
Back to top Go down
wolflover99
Omega
wolflover99

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:11 am

Torren watched as Zyrron ate. He too decided it was time to fill his belly and went off into the forest. He thought a rabbit would be enough to sustain him at least. He began to stalk his prey and without hesitation he jumped into the bushes and came out with a large rabbit in his jaws. He clamped down tight until it had stopped squirming and then returned to the rest of the pack to eat.
Back to top Go down
Pahorik
Beta
Beta
Pahorik

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:44 am

Pahorik walked over at sat close to Zyrron's boulder. She watched as he ate his meal and couldn't help but feel as though something was bothering him. She glanced at him curiously but thought it best not to ask while he was eating.
Back to top Go down
Naava
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Naava

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:09 am

Naava took notice of everyone seeming to get hungry. Although he did not really want to leave Yita and the pups in the den. He thought at least a few of them could venture off in search of food to bring back to the den. "I will be leading a hunt soon." he said addressing everyone. "Those who wish to join me may do so but I would still like for a few of you to stay behind with Yita and the pups." He turned and looked at Zyrron and Torren who had seemed to have already eaten, surely they would stay if no one else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Alpha's Den
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Role Playing :: Animus Pack Territories-
Jump to: