Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Alpha's Den

Go down 
+14
Goren
Junnsa
Tarmok
Aniyu
Destiny
Dust
Neeju
Danahii
Pahorik
Oula
Rain
Zyrron
Naava
Yita
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Zyrron
Sentry
Zyrron

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
The Alpha's Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/15The Alpha's Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

The Alpha's Den - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:55 pm

Zyrron scoffed and continued walking with the others. Though he knew that Rain didn't mean to splash him, he still did not care much for the antics of pups.
Back to top Go down
Oula
Gamma
Gamma
Oula

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
The Alpha's Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/15The Alpha's Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:57 pm

Oula set Rain down again and made sure she was staying close. "Pay no attention to Zyrron. He's just not used to having young pups around is all. Although he'll have to get used to the idea now that you're here and Yita's pups will be here soon as well." She said winking at Rain.
Back to top Go down
Naava
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Naava

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:01 am

Naava smiled as they had returned home. He turned to Yita and nuzzled her softly. "You go ahead and get some rest. We'll be right here watching over you."
Back to top Go down
Yita
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Yita

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:05 am

Yita nuzzled Naava back and smiled. She turned to the rest of the pack and nodded before entering the den to rest.
Back to top Go down
Zyrron
Sentry
Zyrron

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:12 am

Zyrron took his post upon a large boulder nearby. As sentry he knew it was his duty to keep a watchful eye out for danger, more so now then ever with not only Rain now joining the pack but also with Yita deep underground in the den. He scanned the horizon and kept his ears perked as he listened and watched for anything out of the ordinary.
Back to top Go down
Pahorik
Beta
Beta
Pahorik

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:19 am

Pahorik watched curiously as Yita entered the den. Could it be that her pups would be here soon? She laid herself down close to the others and yawned. Today was a good day for the pack. Not only had they unexpectedly adopted a stray pup, but they made a kill to suffice the hunger of all.
Back to top Go down
Danahii
Omega
Danahii

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:39 am

Danahii made his way back to the den with the others. He stretched and yawned a bit before laying himself down on the ground. He too was curious as to what was going on but knew better then to stick his nose in where it didn't belong. Instead he turned his attentions to Rain and gave her a smile. "Hello little one, I am Danahii."
Back to top Go down
Neeju
Epsilon
Epsilon
Neeju

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:09 am

Neeju sat along side Naava. He too was anxious to know whether or not the pack's first litter would soon be here or not. He glanced down at the den briefly and then turned back to Naava. "How many do you think there will be?"
Back to top Go down
Naava
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Naava

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:15 am

Naava turned to his brother and gave a smile. "It's hard to say but I'm sure we will know soon enough. It's not best to disturb Yita right now while she is in the den." Turning his attentions to the den for just a moment, he perked his ears to listen for any sounds of whimpering pups down below.
Back to top Go down
Yita
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Yita

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:22 am

Yita slowly made her way out of the den. She smiled and gave Naava a nuzzle before turning to the rest of the pack. "We now have two new members of the pack, a little female and a little male."
Back to top Go down
Naava
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Naava

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:24 am

Naava smiled and nuzzled against Yita. Tears of joy ran down his face. "What shall we call these young ones?" He said as his ears perked again from the whimpering sounds that came from inside the den.
Back to top Go down
Yita
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Yita

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:28 am

Yita smiled again and turned to address the entire pack. "The little female is Thunderpaw and the little male is Sunclaw." She continued to smile before letting out a yawn. She then turned and nuzzled Naava once more before returning to the den to be with her new pups.
Back to top Go down
Naava
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Naava

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:32 am

Naava's smile grew larger as he watched Yita return to the den. He then tilted his head to the sky and let out a joyful howl as the rest of the pack joined him in the chorus.
Back to top Go down
Neeju
Epsilon
Epsilon
Neeju

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:36 am

Neeju smiled and howled along with his pack mates. Thunderpaw and Sunclaw were the first pups to be born into the pack so there was every reason to celebrate their birth. They not only truly signified the coming of spring, but also that the pack was thriving.
Back to top Go down
Dust
Elder
Dust

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 3:44 pm

Dust joined in the howl. He remembered what it was like to have new pups born into a pack when he was an alpha. It was true that there was much cause for celebration. He then took notice of the young female pup amongst them. He walked over to Rain and gave her a good once over. He glanced down and smiled at her. "It would appear that Yita's pups aren't the only new members to the pack." He said softly to Rain. "And what might your name be little one?"
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Delta
Delta
Destiny

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:37 pm

Destiny too had returned to the den site. Hearing the howls of the others, she couldn't help but join in. Yita's pups had indeed arrived. She lifted her head to the sky and let out a long soulful howl of joy.
Back to top Go down
Pahorik
Beta
Beta
Pahorik

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:46 pm

Pahorik smiled at the sounds of the whimpers coming from the den. A sense of joy filled up inside her as she howled along with the rest of the pack. A warm wind blew across her milky silver/white pelt. She closed her eyes and began to think about all the joys that spring will bring.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Pup
Rain

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:14 pm

Rain danced around in small circle. She was totally overjoyed at the arrival of the new pups. She threw her head back and did her best to howl with the others. She then looked at Danahii and said, "Hi! Isn't this great?" Then she turned to Dust. "I'm Rain." She then danced around the two wolves.
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Delta
Delta
Destiny

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:19 pm

Destiny watched as Rain danced around Dust and Danahii. She couldn't help but laugh a bit to herself. She then bowed her head to the young pup and introduced herself. "Hello there young one, my name is Destiny."
Back to top Go down
Zyrron
Sentry
Zyrron

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:25 pm

Zyrron stepped down from his post and walked over to the others. He wasn't much for celebrations. He nodded to Naava with a slight smile on his face and sat down next to Pahorik. He gazed over at Rain and rolled his eyes as she danced around the other wolves. "This one's gonna be a handful." He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Oula
Gamma
Gamma
Oula

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:37 pm

Oula too was filled with joy at the arrival of the new pups. Closing her eyes, she lifted her head and let out a long harmonious howl. She then looked over at Zyrron and shook her head. Though he was granted asylum by her brother, she still didn't completely trust him.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Pup
Rain

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:40 pm

Rain still filled with excitement, put her hind end up in the air, wagged her tail, and spoke to Destiny. "Hi, Destiny!" She was so excited she couldn't focus and was off to another wolf. She ran over and spoke next to Zyrron. "Isn't this great Zyrron? Now there will be three pups running around. Once they are a little older I'll have someone to play with."
Back to top Go down
Zyrron
Sentry
Zyrron

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:49 pm

Zyrron rolled his eyes once again and scoffed. He tried his best to be polite with the others looming around him and answered the young pup. "Yeah, just great." He gave her a toothy smile and then turned and walked back over to his post upon the boulder.
Back to top Go down
Pahorik
Beta
Beta
Pahorik

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:54 pm

Pahorik shook her head at Zyrron and then looked at Rain. "Best to probably keep conversations with Zyrron to a minimum. He's still not used to being around others very much. I am Pahorik and it is a pleasure to meet you little one." She smiled at Rain and then gave her a slight nuzzle with her nose.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Pup
Rain

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:57 pm

Rain smiled at Pahorik. She then looked at Zyrron curiously. She thought to herself, "Did he really mean that?" She then noticed something out of the corner of her eye and darted off into the bushes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Alpha's Den
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Role Playing :: Animus Pack Territories-
Jump to: