Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Alpha's Den

Go down 
+14
Goren
Junnsa
Tarmok
Aniyu
Destiny
Dust
Neeju
Danahii
Pahorik
Oula
Rain
Zyrron
Naava
Yita
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Danahii
Omega
Danahii

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
The Alpha's Den - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue15/15The Alpha's Den - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

The Alpha's Den - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:32 pm

Danahii glanced over at the others and then yawned. He then looked over at the den that Destiny had made and followed her down inside of it. If nothing else, he figured he could make himself useful by helping to safe guard Rain just in case.
Back to top Go down
Yita
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Yita

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
The Alpha's Den - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue15/15The Alpha's Den - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:36 pm

Yita watched as everyone entered the other den for the night. She turned to Naava with a smile and then returned herself to her den to be with her pups once more.
Back to top Go down
Naava
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Naava

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:40 pm

Naava laid himself close to the enterance of Yita's den. Even though Zyrron was still awake and watching out for danger, he knew he wouldn't be able to settle enough to sleep. He let out a faint yawn and rested his head upon his front paws. He gazed all around the territory as his ears began to twitch from the wind. He looked over to Zyrron and gave a nod.
Back to top Go down
Zyrron
Sentry
Zyrron

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:45 pm

Zyrron didn't move from his post. He was used to going days without sleep as he knew it was better to be alert. He turned to Naava a moment and gave a nod back to him. He still felt as if Naava hadn't completely trusted him. He turned his attentions back to the horizon as he listened to the wind wind past the trees and watched as the sun began to set. Everyone would rest easy tonight...everyone but Zyrron.
Back to top Go down
Neeju
Epsilon
Epsilon
Neeju

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:58 pm

Neeju nodded to his brother and walked over to join the others in the den. It has certainly been an eventful time for the pack. He gave the territory one last good look before he entered the den for the night. All seemed well and peaceful but he knew that could change in a signal instant.
Back to top Go down
Dust
Elder
Dust

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:06 pm

Dust watched as the rest of the pack went into the homemade den for the night. He walked over to Zyrron for a moment. "If you need a rest just let me know and I would be more then happy to take over for you." He could see it in his eyes that Zyrron was tired, though he also understood why he refused to join the others in the den below as well.
Back to top Go down
Zyrron
Sentry
Zyrron

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:12 pm

Zyrron turned to Dust with a smug look on his face. "I appreciate the thought old one, but I am just fine." He said as he became a bit aggitated. "It is my job as sentry to keep a sharp eye and ear out for danger and to alert the rest of you if anything is amist. He returned his gaze back to the horizon. With a smile on his face he muttered to Dust once more, "Thank you though."
Back to top Go down
Dust
Elder
Dust

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:18 pm

Dust shrugged and shook himself. "Suit yourself then and you're welcome." He began walking towards the den but turned back briefly to Zyrron. He could sense that he was still trying to prove himself in the pack. For that, Dust could completely understand. It wasn't easy for young rogues to be fully accepted into pack society. He then turned to Naava and gave a slight bow before joining the others in the den for the night. "Goodnight my alpha."
Back to top Go down
Aniyu
Youngling
Aniyu

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:28 am

Aniyu stood there for a moment a bit confused. She hadn't know Dust or Zyrron very long but still couldn't help but be curious about them. She shook her head, trying to ignore the thoughts that were running through her mind. She walked past Naava and bowed her head to him in respect. "Goodnight Naava, I really hope you get some sleep too." she said as she made her way over to the hollow log den.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Pup
Rain

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:20 pm

Rain yawned and stretched herself in the den. She peered outside and watched as the sun slowly rose above the hills. She loved watching a sunrise. She wriggled her way out of the log den, making sure to be careful not to arouse anyone. Everyone deserved their rest. She sat right outside the den. She knew not to go to far. She smiled as she listened to the song birds singing their morning chorus. What a wonderful way to start the day!
Back to top Go down
Tarmok
Moonshade
Tarmok

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:23 pm

Tarmok chose not to follow the others into the den. Instead he spent the night just outside of it, keeping his ears keen as he slept. When daylight came, he got up from his resting spot and shook off. He let out a yawn and walked over to a nearby creek for a refreshing drink. His ears perked a bit and something had caught his attention. He sniffed the air and the scent of rabbits caught his nose. "Mmm...breakfast." He thought to himself. He slowly made his way over to the shrubs where they were hiding. With lightning speed he lunged in and snatched a rabbit tight into his jaws. He grinned to himself and walked back over to where he was laying to enjoy his meal.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Pup
Rain

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:31 pm

Rain looked over at the wolf enjoying his breakfast. She was glad she wasn't the only one up. She was beginning to worry about other predators in the area that might decide pup would be a nice change of pace for a meal. She walked over to the wolf, "Hello, My name is Rain!" She knew that he was part of the pack but somehow this was the first time she took notice of him, and she was eager to meet him.
Back to top Go down
Tarmok
Moonshade
Tarmok

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:35 pm

Tarmok looked up at the young pup who stood in front of him. He was not keen on the idea of being interrupted while trying to enjoy his meal but he would be polite never the less. He swallowed a large chunk of rabbit and nodded to the pup. "I'm Tarmok and I know who you are. You're the pup that Naava is allowing to stay and that Destiny has taken under her wing." He said in a soft voice as he went back to finishing his meal.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Pup
Rain

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:48 pm

Rain smiled. "Nice to meet you, and sorry to disturb your meal." She giggled and then she turned and walked back to where she was sitting. She was getting bored but with so few awake she wasn't sure what she could do. She just sat there enjoying the melodic song of the birds.
Back to top Go down
Pahorik
Beta
Beta
Pahorik

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:53 pm

Pahorik walked out of the den and looked around. She yawned a bit and then took notice of Zyrron still perched upon the large boulder. It would appear that he certainly was taking his sentry duty to heart. She gazed up at the sun that was just starting to rise. A cool wind blew past and ruffled her fur a bit. She closed her eyes and sniffed the air briefly. Her ears perked when she heard Tarmok speaking to the young pup. She opened her eyes and smiled as she made her way towards them. "I see you've met Rain huh Tarmok?"
Back to top Go down
Tarmok
Moonshade
Tarmok

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:56 pm

Tarmok finished his meal and nodded to Pahorik. "Yes I have." He said as he swallowed the last bit of rabbit. "She seems like a pretty good pup, as long as she stays out of trouble that is." He laughed to himself a bit before standing up to go over and sit with the youngster. "I guess it couldn't hurt to see if she's hungry." He walked over to Rain. "So you want some breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
Rain
Pup
Rain

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:00 pm

Rain smiled brightly at Tarmok. "I would love some breakfast!" Her tail then began to wag.
Back to top Go down
Tarmok
Moonshade
Tarmok

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:18 pm

Tarmok walked back over to the shrubs and crouched himself low to the ground. He listened intensely at the sounds of scurrying rabbits. Without hesistation he lunged into the shrubs once again and snatched a small rabbit in his jaws. He peered his head out and gave Rain a smile while holding his prey tightly in his jaws. With one quick clamp the rabbit had stop it's squirming. He walked back over to Rain and dropped it down in front of her. "Here you go, this should tide you over for a while." He then laid himself down on the ground not far from where Rain was sitting.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Pup
Rain

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:25 pm

Rain smiled at Tarmok, "Thank you so much!" Without another word she began to devour the small rabbit. At the completion of her meal, she walked over to the creek that Tarmok had gone to earlier and began to drink and wash her face off.
Back to top Go down
Aniyu
Youngling
Aniyu

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:31 pm

Aniyu made her way out of the den. She yawned as her stomach began to growl. She too was getting hungry but knew how to hunt for herself. She slowly walked over to a nearby bush. In one quick leap she pounced upon a beaver. She emerged from the bush carrying her meal tightly in her jaws. She smiled at the adults as she was very proud of her catch before sitting down to enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Pahorik
Beta
Beta
Pahorik

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:38 pm

Pahorik walked over and sat by Rain. "So little one, are you learning a lot?" she said with a smile. "It is very important that you pay close attention to what everyone tells you and keep your wits about you." She spoke softly to the young pup. She did not want to worry her about the rogue that has been seen lurking in the territory.
Back to top Go down
Oula
Gamma
Gamma
Oula

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:50 pm

Oula finally emerged from the den. She yawned and stretched herself and gazed at the others who were already awake. It was true that she was usually one of the last to rise but never the less she still had made an appearance. She walked over to the den where Naava and Yita were resting with their young pups. She bowed her head to Naava before speaking to him, "I am going to seek out my old den. I was inquiring if I may take Aniyu along with me. She is new to the pack and it would be a good way for her to get to know the territory a bit."
Back to top Go down
Naava
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Naava

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:10 pm

Naava nodded to Oula and brought himself out of the den. "You may take any who wish to travel with you. Wake Neeju and make sure that he goes with you. With that rogue in the area, it is best to have numbers." He shook off the dirt from his pelt and gazed at everyone who was just starting to arise from the den.
Back to top Go down
Oula
Gamma
Gamma
Oula

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:12 pm

Oula bowed her head to Naava and did as she was told. She walked over to the den and went inside to wake her brother. "Neeju, come on you have to get up now."
Back to top Go down
Neeju
Epsilon
Epsilon
Neeju

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:14 pm

Neeju stirred from the sound of his sister's voice. He let out a howlfilled yawn. "Alright, I'm up just back up so I can get out of here." He yawned once more and waited for Oula to move before coming out into the daylight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Alpha's Den
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Role Playing :: Animus Pack Territories-
Jump to: