Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Alpha's Den

Go down 
+14
Goren
Junnsa
Tarmok
Aniyu
Destiny
Dust
Neeju
Danahii
Pahorik
Oula
Rain
Zyrron
Naava
Yita
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Rain
Pup
Rain

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
The Alpha's Den - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue15/15The Alpha's Den - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

The Alpha's Den - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:13 pm

Rain rushed over to Naava and Danahii and said, "Wow! Danahii? You caught that all by yourself? You are amazing! I hope someday I'll be as good a hunter!" She smiled at him as she wagged her tail.
Back to top Go down
Yita
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Yita

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
The Alpha's Den - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue15/15The Alpha's Den - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:17 pm

Yita had returned from her hunt. She was able to catch a small fawn and it was enough to sustain her hunger. She walked back over to her den and smiled at Naava while he ate.
Back to top Go down
Danahii
Omega
Danahii

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:20 pm

Danahii swallowed a large chunk of meat and smiled back at Rain. "You just gotta learn the art of patience when it comes to hunting boar. It helps to know how to bring them down and to avoid their large tusks as well." After eating his fill he nodded to his alphas and winked at Rain. "Come on, you wanna play a little game?"
Back to top Go down
Yita
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Yita

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:24 pm

Yita smiled at Danahii. She was pleased to see that so many were taking an interest in Rain. She nuzzled against Naava before reentering the den once more to feed her pups.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Pup
Rain

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:26 pm

Rain jumped up in excitment! "A game? What kind of game? I love games!" She smiled as she spoke with her tail wagging faster and faster.
Back to top Go down
Danahii
Omega
Danahii

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:30 pm

Danahii grinned at Rain. "Follow me and I'll show you." He walked around and looked around the ground for a small rock. When he found what he was looking for he begain to kick it between his paws like a ball.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Pup
Rain

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:41 pm

Rain ran over to Danahii and watched him closely. She was eager to play and was delighted that she had someone to play with.
Back to top Go down
Danahii
Omega
Danahii

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:46 pm

Danahii kicked the stone over to Rain. "I've seen humans play this game so why can't we do it too?" The game he had in mind was sort of like a game of soccer but with just the two of them. "You take the stone and try to get past me and get it through those two bushes over there. Sound simple enough?" He then walked over and stood in front of the bushes and waited.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Pup
Rain

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:55 pm

Rain nodded and giggled. First she kicked the rock around in a small area to get the feel of how to make it work and work the way she wanted. She then started to move forward, then to the side, Danahii's right side. Then quickly kicked the rock to the left, aiming for the bush.
Back to top Go down
Danahii
Omega
Danahii

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:58 pm

Danahii purposely moved out of the way of the stone as it bounced its way between the bushes. "Hey! Look at that, you did it!" He said with a smile on his face. He walked over and retrieved the stone and then kicked it back to Rain.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Pup
Rain

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:01 pm

Rain jumped up and down and cheered! "Yay!" She then giggled, she was ready for more. She kicked the rock around a little again and then she sped up to kick the rock towards the bushes. However, she tripped on her foot and did a somersault, rolling into Danahii.
Back to top Go down
Yita
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Yita

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:31 pm

Yita came out of the den once more after her pups were fed. She glanced over at Rain and Danahii and smiled. It would appear that they both were having fun. She shook herself off a bit and walked over to the creek to get a drink of water.
Back to top Go down
Zyrron
Sentry
Zyrron

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:38 pm

Zyrron snickered as he saw Rain tumble into Danahii. "This is why I don't care much for pups..." He thought to himself. He stretched himself out and hopped off the boulder and joined Yita at the creek. He was very thirsty and truth be told, he was also starting to get hungry as well. He dipped his head down to the water and lapped it up. He paused for a moment and looked at Yita. "So how are your new little ones?" he asked trying to sound a bit concerned.
Back to top Go down
Yita
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Yita

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:42 pm

Yita stopped drinking and stared at Zyrron in amazement from what he had just asked. It had surprised her that he even asked such a question with the way he reacted to Rain. "They're doing really well. Thank you for your concern." She said to him with a slight smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Zyrron
Sentry
Zyrron

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:27 am

Zyrron nodded and continued on with his drink. He could see that he surprised her and in truth he surprised himself as well. After drinking his fill, he made his way into the forest to find himself something to eat. Rabbits were just a snack, he was hoping for something larger. He gazed all around and his ears perked. There were deer nearby. He cautiously made his way deeper into the forest and stalked his prey, even a fawn would be enough to fill his belly. He walked even closer, crouching himself lower to the ground so's not to be seen. He fixed his gaze on a young fawn and waited. When it got close enough, he lunged out of the undergrowth and grabbed it tight in his jaws, pinning it down with his body. When the fawn drew its last breath he carried it back to the boulder in which he sat and enjoyed his catch.
Back to top Go down
Dust
Elder
Dust

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:34 am

Dust finally made an appearance. He had been awake for quite some time but his old bones just didn't wanna move out of the den. He looked all around and noticed that Oula and Neeju had left. "I guess they must have taken Aniyu to see the territory." He said to himself. He shrugged and walked over to Naava, nodded to him, and sat down. Noticing there was still a bit of meat left on the boar carcass, he decided it best that he put something in his stomach and took a few bites off if it.
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Delta
Delta
Destiny

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:54 am

Destiny too had made herself seen out of the den once more. She yawned and stretched, as she walked over to the others. "I'm sorry I slept in so long." She said addressing everyone. "I hope I didn't miss out on too much." What everyone didn't know was that Destiny was caring a secret...a secret that may soon be known. She walked over to the creek and joined her sister for a drink of water. Afterwards, she smiled at Yita and wandered off into the forest in search of something to eat. She figured that a couple of large rabbits would do for a meal. Crouching down as low as she could, she slowly stalked a pair of rabbits. With a burst of speed, she lunged out and snagged two at once in her jaws and clamped down tight until they stopped moving. She made her way back over to the den site with her catch and laid herself down to eat.
Back to top Go down
Yita
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Yita

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:28 pm

Yita walked back over to her den. With her thirst quenched, it was time to once again check on her pups down below in the den. She looked all around at the others and gave a smile before she disappeared into the den.
Back to top Go down
Junnsa
Youngling
Junnsa

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:03 pm

Junnsa cautiously approached the group of wolves. She studdered a little as she spoke, "Hello, my name is Junnsa. I was wondering if I may join your pack?" She stood there with her tail tucked between her legs and her head kept low in a submissive stants as she looked at the other wolves.
Back to top Go down
Naava
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Naava

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:12 pm

Naava emerged from his place near the den to see a strange wolf standing not too far off from the others. She carried a foreign smell, one unlike he had come across before. "What are your motives for entering this pack, Junnsa? I can tell you have traveled a long distance. Why stop now?" Naava stood with his head held high, patiently waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Junnsa
Youngling
Junnsa

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:33 pm

Junnsa stared at the large wolf that now stood in front of her. "I have been alone for as long as I can remember. I was abandoned by my pack when I was just 6 months old. It is true that I have traveled very far but now I do not wish to be alone anymore. I thought it was it was time that I seeked out a new pack and now it would seemed that fate has brought me to you." Junnsa fell silent as she waited for an answer. She tucked her tail more between her legs and tried to keep her head as low she could.
Back to top Go down
Naava
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Naava

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:46 pm

"So it would appear." Naava walked a little closer to get a better look at the newcomer. Her story was one he had heard so many times before. Rogues and loners longing to be part of a pack... "Strange," he thought to himself, "how many seem to desire what they don't have." He smelled no threatening scent upon this wolf. "This pack consists of many from different backgrounds. All have sworn loyalty to the Animus Pack. Where do your loyalties lie now, loner?" His crystal-blue eyed stare burned into her sapphire blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Junnsa
Youngling
Junnsa

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:49 pm

Junnsa stared at Naava for just a moment before answering. "My loyalties are now and will forever be to you and this pack." She said in a shaking voice. "I have no reason to think otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Naava
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Naava

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:55 pm

Naava walked closer and sniffed the newcomer once more. There was no scent of any rival pack upon her pelt but he was still cautious never the less, especially with Yita's pups now below in the den. There were still others out there that posed a very big threat to his pack and his territory. "You may stay for the time being. Prove your loyalty to this pack and you will always be welcomed here. If you are found to be hostile or threatening...and you will not live to tell the tale."
Back to top Go down
Junnsa
Youngling
Junnsa

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:02 pm

Junnsa gulped a little and nodded to Naava. She now knew that he was the alpha male of the pack. "I understand and thank very much." She lifted her head slightly and looked at the other wolves with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Alpha's Den
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Role Playing :: Animus Pack Territories-
Jump to: