Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Alpha's Den

Go down 
+14
Goren
Junnsa
Tarmok
Aniyu
Destiny
Dust
Neeju
Danahii
Pahorik
Oula
Rain
Zyrron
Naava
Yita
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Rain
Pup
Rain

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
The Alpha's Den - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue15/15The Alpha's Den - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

The Alpha's Den - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:14 pm

Rain smiled at Pahorik. "I really am trying to learn as much as possible. I want to be a good wolf for the pack someday and contribute to it. Someday I will be a successful hunter. I'll bring lots of food for the pack." Rain's smile widened. She really wanted to help out so she was doing her best to listen and learn from all the others around her.
Back to top Go down
Oula
Gamma
Gamma
Oula

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
The Alpha's Den - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue15/15The Alpha's Den - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:20 pm

Oula backed out of the den and watched every step so's not to trip. She was eager to get going but knew that she would have to wait until Neeju had fully woken himself up first. She walked over to Aniyu. "You will be traveling with me and Neeju. We are going to seek out my old den." She said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Neeju
Epsilon
Epsilon
Neeju

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:22 pm

Neeju stepped out of the den after Oula got out of the way. He yawned and blinked his eyes as the sun had hit his face. He shook the dirt from his body and made his way over to Oula and Aniyu. "I'm ready when you are sister. We can hunt along the way if need be."
Back to top Go down
Aniyu
Youngling
Aniyu

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:24 pm

Aniyu smiled at Oula. She was excited to see the territory and not just the clearing in which they have been staying in. "I've already eaten so I'm alright." She said turning to Neeju. "But if you two need to then that's fine, I can assist you on the hunt as well." Her tail started to wag as she smiled more.
Back to top Go down
Oula
Gamma
Gamma
Oula

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:31 pm

Oula nodded to Neeju and Aniyu for them to follow her. "Follow me then I remember the way." She walked over Naava and gave a bow. "Be safe my brother and I will see you soon. Please tell Yita that I wish her well with her new pups. You will send word when they are old enough to emerge from the den won't you?"
Back to top Go down
Naava
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Naava

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:34 pm

Naava smiled and nodded. "I will Oula and you do the same. I will deliver your message to Yita when she awakens. It will be a few weeks yet before the pups are old enough to be out of the den but I will be sure to send someone with the news as to when that is. Take care."
Back to top Go down
Oula
Gamma
Gamma
Oula

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:36 pm

Oula looked back at Neeju and Aniyu and gave a nod. With Naava's blessing they set out into the forests to search for her den. "Make sure you two don't lag too far behind." She spoke more to Aniyu then to her brother. She knew quite well that Neeju could keep up with her seeing as how he was younger then she.
Back to top Go down
Neeju
Epsilon
Epsilon
Neeju

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:38 pm

Neeju chuckled at Oula's words and rushed to her side. He turned back to make sure that Aniyu was following behind them. "Come on now, you have to learn how to keep up." He called out to her. "You're not a pup anymore."
Back to top Go down
Aniyu
Youngling
Aniyu

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:41 pm

Aniyu ran as fast as she could to keep up with the two adults. There was no way she was going to be left behind. "I'm coming!" She said, calling back to Neeju. She turned back briefly and smiled to the others as she followed closely behind Oula and Neeju.
Back to top Go down
Naava
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Naava

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:52 pm

Naava glanced over at Rain. "Come here little one. There is something I want to show you." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Yita
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Yita

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:58 pm

Yita finally made her way out of her den. She smiled at Naava and nuzzled against him softly. "I couldn't help but over hear you talking to Oula. It is good to know that she will be returning to her old den and that she is taking Aniyu along with her to see the territory." She let out a small yawn and stretched as her stomach had begun to growl. She needed to eat in order to feed her young pups down below in the den. She smiled once again at Naava and wandered into the forest in search of a meal.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Pup
Rain

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:05 pm

Rain slowly approached Naava. She bowed her head a little for respect. "Yes? What is it Naava?" She tilted her head in curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Naava
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Naava

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:09 pm

Naava smiled at Rain softly. "As long as you're quiet you may go see the pups. But be very careful when you make you way down below into the den." He stepped a side and allowed Rain access to the den. "Keep your visit brief though."
Back to top Go down
Rain
Pup
Rain

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:20 pm

Rain danced in her spot. "Thank you! I'll be quick, quiet, and careful." She slowly made her way into the den, watching her every step and being very careful. She saw the two little pups huddled in the den. "Awe!" She was quite amazed as she had never seen pups so small before since she was the only offspring in her old pack. She then remembered what Naava said and made it brief. She returned to the entrance. "They are so cute Naava! Thank you so much!" Rain gave Naava a soft nuzzle as a thank you and then Rain danced a little more. "I can't wait till they are old enough to play!"
Back to top Go down
Danahii
Omega
Danahii

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:25 pm

Danahii finally emerged from the den. He was always one to sleep in but at the same time he didn't wanna miss out on all the excitement either. He watched as Yita had gone into the woods to hunt. "She must be hungry." He thought to himself. He shrugged and shook the last bit of sleep from himself as he yawned. He then took notice of Naava and began to wonder why he was allowing a pup such as Rain into the welping den. He knew better then to confront Naava about it but he was still curious never the less and made his way over to the den slowly.
Back to top Go down
Naava
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Naava

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:31 pm

Naava smiled at Rain and put his paw to her forehead gently to get her to stop dancing. "You may want to watch the dancing around the den. I'd hate for you to fall in and land on the little ones. Yita would have my hide if anything ever happened to them." Naava then turned his attentions to Danahii. "Was there something that you needed Danahii?"
Back to top Go down
Rain
Pup
Rain

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:39 pm

Rain immediately stopped dancing. "Oops, ok!" She smiled at Naava and then went over by the log to wait for her mommy.
Back to top Go down
Danahii
Omega
Danahii

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:42 pm

Danahii couldn't help but laugh at the youngster. He then composed himself and bowed to Naava. "I know it's not my place to question you...but I was just wondering why you allowed Rain to see the pups when no one else is even allowed near the den enterance?" He said as he tucked his tail between his legs and lowered his head more in submission to his alpha.
Back to top Go down
Naava
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Naava

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:45 pm

Naava stood tall and raised his head and looked down at Danahii with only his eyes. "She poses no threat to them and I saw no harm in letting her see them. She is just a pup herself after all." Naava's tone was a bit harsher then it had been when he spoke to Rain. Danahii was right, he did have no right to question his decisions. "And I will remind you not to question me again on such matters."
Back to top Go down
Danahii
Omega
Danahii

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:48 pm

Danahii whimpered a little from Naava's tone. He knew that he had angered him with his question. "I'm sorry Naava. It will not happen again." He said lowering his body to the ground. "If it is all right with you, I wish to find myself a meal."
Back to top Go down
Naava
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Naava

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:53 pm

Naava gazed at Danahii. "See that it doesn't. Now go and find your meal." He then laid himself back in front of the den and waited for Yita's return.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Pup
Rain

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:02 pm

Rain, troubled by her boredom, decided to find something to do close to the den so as to not get in trouble. Just then a little butterfly flew over her ear. She gleefully looked up and began to chase the butterfly. She pawed at it and chased it until it got to the edge of the bushes and flew into the forest. "Hey! Not fair!" She said as she stuck her tongue out at the butterfly.
Back to top Go down
Danahii
Omega
Danahii

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:04 pm

Danahii bowed to Naava and went on his way to catch himself something to eat. He wandered off into the surrounding forests. He sniffed the air until his nose caught the scent of a wild boar. He had brought one down before so certainly he could do it again. He quietly made his way towards the scent. Camoflauging himself in the undergrowth, he watched and waited for the boar to come closer. When it was just a few feet away, he lunged and grabbed the animal by it's throat and brought it down. With one finally clamp of his jaws, the boar stop squealing. He dragged the body back to the alpha's den. He thought that maybe if he allowed Naava to eat first that he would be back in his good graces...or so he hoped.
Back to top Go down
Naava
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Naava

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:07 pm

Naava looked at the boar that Danahii had dropped in front of him. He stood up and looked Danahii with a smile. "Thank you Danahii." he said in a softer tone then before when he spoke to him. "The meal is much appreciated and you are welcome to join me if you wish." He then lowered his head to the carcass and began to eat.
Back to top Go down
Danahii
Omega
Danahii

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:11 pm

The Omega smiled and bowed before his alpha. "You're welcome Naava. I thought that you may be hungry as well." He then laid down by the boar and began to eat as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Alpha's Den
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Role Playing :: Animus Pack Territories-
Jump to: