Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Alpha's Den

Go down 
+14
Goren
Junnsa
Tarmok
Aniyu
Destiny
Dust
Neeju
Danahii
Pahorik
Oula
Rain
Zyrron
Naava
Yita
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Destiny
Delta
Delta
Destiny

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
The Alpha's Den - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue15/15The Alpha's Den - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

The Alpha's Den - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:13 am

Destiny smiled and yawned. She entered the den and watched as Rain drifted off to sleep. "Goodnight little one." She whispered softly as she made her way to the main part of the den. She then began to dig the den out a little more to make it wider hoping that the noise would not disturb Rain. When she was finished she curled herself up inside, secluded from the rest of the pack.

(Note: Rain, tomorrow we will be posting on a new thread. Just look for the one that says, "The Delta's Den" that I will make tomorrow.)
Back to top Go down
Pahorik
Beta
Beta
Pahorik

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
The Alpha's Den - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue15/15The Alpha's Den - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:18 am

Pahorik was a bit curious about what all had gone on. Not only was there now another new wolf to the pack, but now Destiny seemed to have wandered off with Rain. "Never a dull moment in this pack..." She said to herself. She let out a yawn and made her way back to the den with the others.
Back to top Go down
Tarmok
Moonshade
Tarmok

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:31 am

Tarmok couldn't help but overhear Pahorik's words. "Indeed there isn't." he said mostly to himself. He let out a yawn and thought it best to also rest up for the night. He walked over and entered the den shortly after Pahorik did.
Back to top Go down
Zyrron
Sentry
Zyrron

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:36 am

Zyrron watched as the others wandered into the den. He was still uncomfortable with the idea of being cramped inside with so many wolves. He too was tired but decided to spend the night upon the boulder in which he sat. He stretched out and laid himself across it and closed his eyes but still kept his ears keen for anything out of the ordinary.
Back to top Go down
Dust
Elder
Dust

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:03 am

Dust noticed Zyrron had dozed off. He knew that he needed his rest and therefore decided to take over watching over things while the others slept. He sat not too far from Zyrron's boulder and watched over the terrain. He pinned his ears back as a warm breeze had blown past. He smiled to himself and sighed. "Spring is upon us..." He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Naava
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Naava

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:47 pm

Naava looked over at Dust and smiled. He knew with him out as sentry it would be alright to go out to hunt. He stood up and yawned. He gazed down at the den where Yita and the pups rested and smiled once more before making his way into the surrounding forests to hunt. Perhaps he could bring down a couple deer, enough to not only feed himself but the entire pack as well...
Back to top Go down
Yita
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Yita

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:03 pm

Yita peered out of the den. She then noticed that Naava was gone and turned to the forests. She watched as he seemed to disappear into the trees. "It's about time he decided to go hunting." She said to herself giggling. She let out a howling yawn and then nodded to Dust as if to say "thank you". After shaking the last bit of sleep from her body, she howled out to awaken the rest of the pack.
Back to top Go down
Tarmok
Moonshade
Tarmok

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:24 pm

Tarmok heard Yita's howl and arose from the den. He shook his head to wake himself up and walked over to her. He then took notice of Naava's disappearance. "I take it that Naava is out hunting?" he asked as he bowed his head to Yita.
Back to top Go down
Zyrron
Sentry
Zyrron

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:03 am

Zyrron started at the sound of Yita's howl and fell off of his boulder. He shook himself off and rubbed his head. Turning to Dust he said, "Not one word...". He walked over and stood next to Tarmok, yawning slightly and still rubbing his head from his fall.
Back to top Go down
Pahorik
Beta
Beta
Pahorik

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:09 am

Pahorik rushed out of the den as soon as she heard the howl of her alpha female. She stood at the entrance for just a moment and waited for her eyes to adjust to the brightness of daylight. She then slowly made her way over to the gathering. She looked over at Zyrron rubbing his head. "What happened to you? Are you ok?" She said to him with a concerned look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Zyrron
Sentry
Zyrron

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:11 am

Zyrron looked at Pahorik. "I'm fine, I just..." He stopped for a moment as he didn't want to embarrass himself anymore so then he already had. "I don't wanna talk about it."
Back to top Go down
Pahorik
Beta
Beta
Pahorik

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:12 am

Pahorik shrugged. "Alright, I just wanted to make sure that you were ok." She let out a slight yawn and sat down on the ground while waiting for everyone else to awaken. She too had noticed Naava's absence but knew better then to question his reasons for leaving.
Back to top Go down
Zyrron
Sentry
Zyrron

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:15 am

Zyrron gave Pahorik a slight smile then turned his head towards the others. He could feel himself turning a little flushed and didn't want her to see. He cleared his throat a bit, "Thank you for your concern."
Back to top Go down
Goren
Elder
Goren

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:16 am

Goren appeared from the forests. "I just saw Naava not too long ago. I believe he is hunting deer but I would imagine he will return soon enough." He then noticed Zyrron rubbing his head. "Do you need me to take a look at that Zyrron?"
Back to top Go down
Yita
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Yita

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:58 am

Yita looked at Goren and gave a nod. "Thank you Goren, I had suspected as much from Naava." She then turned to Tarmok and giggled a little bit, "I guess that answers your question huh Tarmok?" She gazed at the wolves who were starting to gather around her and smiled. "Now if only everyone else would stop being so lazy." She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Junnsa
Youngling
Junnsa

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:43 am

Junnsa finally began to stir and she crawled out of the den. She noticed the other wolves gathering around Yita and decided it was best if she had done the same. She cautiously walked over to the rest of the pack and bowed her head as low as she could. "I'm sorry I made such a late appearance." she said as she looked around at the others.
Back to top Go down
Yita
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Yita

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:56 am

Yita glanced at Junnsa. "It's alright, we are still waiting for a couple more to finally wake up as well so you're not the only one to sleep in." She said smiling at her. "Even us alphas sleep in from time to time."
Back to top Go down
Whisper
Youngling
Whisper

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:28 am

Whisper followed Goren and stood by his side. She looked over at Junnsa for a moment. She was curious as to where she came from as she had never seen her in the pack before. Not really wanting to be rude, she cautiously introduced herself to the new wolf. "Hello, you must be new to the pack. I am Whisper."
Back to top Go down
Danahii
Omega
Danahii

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:32 am

Danahii too finally woke up and came out of the den. He yawned and stretched and walked over towards the others. He noticed Goren and Whisper's return and bowed to them. "It is good see you two again. I hope you both have been well."
Back to top Go down
Whisper
Youngling
Whisper

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:38 am

Whisper looked at Danahii for a moment. "It is good to see you too Danahii. It has been a long journey and we are happy to be back. And yes we are both quite well thank you." she said to him with a slight smile upon her face.
Back to top Go down
Duskpaw
Moonshade
Duskpaw

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:54 am

Duskpaw too decided it best to answer Yita's call and he walked out of the den. He shook his thick pelt as he walked towards the others. He greeted everyone with a bow of his head and sat down next to Tarmok. "I too apologize for sleeping in so late, especially when normally I'm one of the first to rise." He said as he let out a yawn. "Yita, how are your new pups doing? Well I hope."
Back to top Go down
Yita
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Yita

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:02 am

"Yes they are doing very well, thank you for asking Duskpaw. I suspect they will soon be whimpering for their next meal soon too." Yita then gazed upon the hollow log den. "Dark Fang always was the last to get up..." She said giggling a little. "Would someone mind waking him up please? Naava will be returning shortly and I suspect that everyone is hungry."
Back to top Go down
Dark Fang
Youngling
Dark Fang

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:14 am

It was true that Dark Fang was always the last to get out of bed as it were. He had heard Yita's howl but only rolled over and went back to sleep. He whimpered in his sleep as if he was dreaming about something.
Back to top Go down
Dust
Elder
Dust

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:27 am

Dust did his best to contain his laughter after Zyrron had fallen off of the boulder. He looked over at Yita. "I will be happy to wake him up my Lady." He said with a bow. He then walked over to the den and went inside to fetch Dark Fang. He pulled on his ear gently and said, "Come on Dark Fang, everyone else is already up and waiting for you."
Back to top Go down
Junnsa
Youngling
Junnsa

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:54 am

Junnsa bowed her head to Whisper. "It's nice to meet you Whisper and yes I am new to the pack. My name is Junnsa and I have just recently joined."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Alpha's Den
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Role Playing :: Animus Pack Territories-
Jump to: