Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Alpha's Den

Go down 
+14
Goren
Junnsa
Tarmok
Aniyu
Destiny
Dust
Neeju
Danahii
Pahorik
Oula
Rain
Zyrron
Naava
Yita
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Zyrron
Sentry
Zyrron

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
The Alpha's Den - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue15/15The Alpha's Den - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

The Alpha's Den - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:15 am

Zyrron finished his meal and got down off his boulder. He looked at Pahorik sitting close by and just gave her a smile. He then turned to Naava, "I will stay behind. I have already eaten my fill." Although he wasn't much for babysitting, he knew that Yita's pups would be coming out of the den any time now and it was best to stay on Naava's good side.
Back to top Go down
Danahii
Omega
Danahii

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
The Alpha's Den - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue15/15The Alpha's Den - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:22 am

Danahii too decided that he would stay with Yita and the pups. He didn't mind and knew that Naava and the others would bring back food. "I will stay as well." he said as he stood up to stretch himself.
Back to top Go down
Naava
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Naava

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:28 am

"Very well then. Danahii, Zyrron, and Torren you three will stay here with Yita and the pups. If anyone else wishes to stay they may but everyone else will join me on the hunt." Naava stood tall as he spoke to his pack. His voice seemed to echo across the forest making sure that everyone in the area had heard his words. He then lifted up his head and howled for his pack mates to follow him through the forest in search of food.
Back to top Go down
Goren
Elder
Goren

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:36 am

Goren also decided that he would stay at the den site with the others. He was used to helping to look after young ones. He was also still a bit concerned about Zyrron from when he fell off the boulder and hit his head. He walked over closer to Yita's den and laid himself down on the ground. He maybe old but he still knew a thing or two about den sitting.
Back to top Go down
Whisper
Youngling
Whisper

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:34 am

Whisper walked over and sat next to Goren. Although she did fancy going on the hunt with the others, she thought she would stay behind in case she was needed. She had never been around young pups that were expected to emerge from the den any day now and thought it would be a wonderful experience for her. She looked over at Goren and smiled. "When do you think Yita will bring them out?"
Back to top Go down
Goren
Elder
Goren

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:36 am

Goren smiled back at Whisper and shrugged. "I don't know but I suspect that it will be soon, especially if Naava is bringing back food." A warm wind blew over his fur. He closed his eyes and began to remember back to his younger days.
Back to top Go down
Zyrron
Sentry
Zyrron

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:59 pm

Zyrron reperched himself back on top of the boulder. He peered into the distance and let out a sigh. His mind soon began to wander, thinking back to a time when he had first joined the pack and how it was so much easier back then. He shook his head. There was no sense in thinking about the past when there was so much going on in the present now.
Back to top Go down
wolflover99
Omega
wolflover99

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:02 am

Torren walked over and sat next to Whisper and Goren. He too was curious as to when Yita's pups would emerge from the den. It had been a long time since there were puppies in the pack and this truly was an exciting time for everyone. He stretched and let out a slight yawn. All this excitement was surely making him tired. He laid down on the ground and decided to take a little nap. He closed his eyes and soon began to drift off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Yita
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Yita

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:10 am

Yita emerged from her den and stretched. She looked around and noticed that a lot of her pack mates, including Naava were gone. "Maybe they're just out hunting..." she thought to herself. She knew it was time to bring the pups out of the den but did not want to do so without Naava being here to witness it. She stretched again and turned to Goren. "I take it that the others are out hunting?"
Back to top Go down
wolflover99
Omega
wolflover99

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:20 pm

Torren awoke from his nap and stretched. He let out a slight yawn and stood up to shake himself off. He couldn't help but wonder what was taking the rest of the pack so long to return from the hunt. He strugged it off. He knew that Naava would have everything under control and that there probably wasn't anything to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Goren
Elder
Goren

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:32 pm

Goren looked over at Yita. "Yes my lady alpha. Naava took some of the pack members out to hunt and to bring back food." He gazed at the forest for a moment. "I suspect they will return soon though do not worry."
Back to top Go down
Zyrron
Sentry
Zyrron

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:42 pm

Zyrron's stomach had soon began to grumble. He got down off of his boulder and started off towards the woods. If nothing else a rabbit would be enough to sustain him until the others returned. He saw a small group of rabbits just ahead of him. He licked his chops and then began his charge. In an instant he had a rabbit caught between his jaws. He made his way back to the others and perched himself back upon his boulder to enjoy his snack.
Back to top Go down
Yita
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Yita

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 5:57 pm

Yita nodded a gave a slight sigh. She knew that Goren was right and that they should return soon. She went back in her den to check on her two young pups and to feed them. She knew they were getting restless and wanted to come out of the den soon but she still wanted to wait for Naava's return.
Back to top Go down
Whisper
Youngling
Whisper

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 3:05 am

Whisper walked over and sat down next to Yita. She could see the worry in her eyes. "It'll be ok Yita. Naava and the others will be back soon. Then we can all enjoy the feast and see the pups for the first time too." She hoped that her words would at least be enough to help ease Yita in some way.
Back to top Go down
Danahii
Omega
Danahii

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:21 pm

Danahii too couldn't help but wonder when the others would return. His stomach was rumbling but unlike Zyrron, he thought it best to wait until they returned from the hunt. He walked over to the creek for a refreshing dip. He waded himself in the cool waters and closed his eyes to relax.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Alpha's Den
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Role Playing :: Animus Pack Territories-
Jump to: