Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Alpha's Den

Go down 
+14
Goren
Junnsa
Tarmok
Aniyu
Destiny
Dust
Neeju
Danahii
Pahorik
Oula
Rain
Zyrron
Naava
Yita
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Oula
Gamma
Gamma
Oula

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
The Alpha's Den - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/15The Alpha's Den - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

The Alpha's Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:50 pm

Oula nodded to Naava and picked up Rain by her scruff. "Come on if you wanna eat." She carried her a few feet and then dropped her down by her side. "Stay close to me and keep up. There are many dangers out in the woods and not just other rival wolves either." She ran closely behind the others all the while making sure Rain was keeping up.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Pup
Rain

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
The Alpha's Den - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/15The Alpha's Den - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:53 pm

Rain followed closely behind. She wanted to make sure she did just as she was told. She did feel a little bad for upsetting Zyrron like she did.
Back to top Go down
Oula
Gamma
Gamma
Oula

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:56 pm

Oula glanced down at Rain. "Don't worry about Zyrron. He's always cranky." She said as she giggled a little to the youngster.
Back to top Go down
Naava
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Naava

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:58 pm

Naava noticed a herd of deer in the distance. He nodded to Oula to stay with Rain but to make sure that she paid close attention. He then signaled to the rest of the pack and the hunt had begun.
Back to top Go down
Yita
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Yita

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:59 pm

Yita ran along side with Naava and grabbed hold of a large buck and brought it down. She used the weight of her body to restrain the animal while waiting for the others.
Back to top Go down
Zyrron
Sentry
Zyrron

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:01 pm

Zyrron's mouth watered as he charged in. He rushed over to the buck that Yita and caught and went for the neck to help subdue it. He clamped his jaws down tight and refused to let go no matter how much it struggled.
Back to top Go down
Naava
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Naava

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:04 pm

Naava rushed over to finish off the buck. He nodded to the others to come and join in as the deer took it's last breaths. He looked at Zyrron for a moment. "Let Yita and the young pup eat first. Then the rest of us can have our fill." He glanced back to Oula and Rain and nodded for them to come forward.
Back to top Go down
Zyrron
Sentry
Zyrron

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:06 pm

Zyrron grumbled but did as he was told. He knew better then to challenge the word of his alpha and let go of the deer. His muzzle was stained red with blood and he slowly backed away from the kill.
Back to top Go down
Oula
Gamma
Gamma
Oula

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:10 pm

Oula looked down at Rain. "Well, you heard Naava...it's dinner time." She slowly walked over to the carcass with the young pup. Her mouth too had began to water from hunger but knew better then to question her brother as to who ate first.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Pup
Rain

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:14 pm

Rain was overwhelmed with excitement from watching the hunt, not to mention overwhelmed with hunger. She smiled at the group. "Thank you!" She tore off a piece and began to devour it.
Back to top Go down
Yita
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Yita

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:18 pm

Yita watched as Rain filled her belly and smiled. She too had begun to eat her fill. She then looked over at Naava. "I know you have to be hungry too." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Naava
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Naava

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:19 pm

Naava smiled at Yita and he too joined. He ripped off a large chunk and began to enjoy his meal. He then signaled to the others that it was ok for them to eat as well.
Back to top Go down
Oula
Gamma
Gamma
Oula

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:21 pm

Oula made her way over closer to the deer kill and laid down close to Naava. She winked at Rain and then began to eat. Bit by bit she devoured her share and then walked over to a nearby creek to wash off the blood from her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Zyrron
Sentry
Zyrron

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:23 pm

Zyrron still grumbled a little to himself but soon joined the others. He knew it was not right of him to challenge the authority of the alphas but he still couldn't help but think that he should have been able to eat first before a new pup. He gazed over at Rain for a moment before beginning to eat as well.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Pup
Rain

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:26 pm

Rain too went over to the creek. She was parched and she also wanted to clean her off her face. She smiled over at Oula. "Did I get it all off?"
Back to top Go down
Naava
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Naava

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:36 pm

Naava gave a low growl to Zyrron as if to tell him to mind his place in the pack. He was lucky that he even allowed him to stay considering his previous life as a rogue. Never the less, Naava chose to keep an eye on him just the same.
Back to top Go down
Oula
Gamma
Gamma
Oula

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:36 pm

Oula looked up at Rain and giggled a little. "Well you missed a tiny bit by your nose but other then that, yes you got it all off." She then shook herself off and let out a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Yita
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Yita

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:39 pm

Yita too had stood up and walked over to the creek for a drink. She dipped her head down and watched as the blood from her muzzle ran into the water. She lapped up the cool refreshing drink she needed and then proceeded to clean herself off as well. Licking all the blood from her muzzle and then wadding herself in the cool refreshing water for a few minutes. She then emerged and shook herself dry and glanced over at Naava. "I think it would be best to head back to the den pretty soon." She said with an eager smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Zyrron
Sentry
Zyrron

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:42 pm

Zyrron heard the growl from Naava and just shook it off. He knew that indeed he was lucky to be apart of the pack and that he best keep his wits about him if he wanted it to remain that way. After eating his fill, he stood up and walked over to the creek with the others, licking his muzzle before drinking from the creek.
Back to top Go down
Naava
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Naava

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:44 pm

Naava lifted his head from the carcass and looked over at Yita. He could tell by the look in her eyes that something was up. Without hesistation, he finished his meal and started heading back to the den. He turned his head back towards the others. "Come on everyone, time to head back."
Back to top Go down
Rain
Pup
Rain

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:45 pm

Rain wagged her tail behind her. She took notice of it then chased it for a few, and in doing so she fell into the shallow part of the creek. She came out and laughed then shook off, accidentally splashing Zyrron.
Back to top Go down
Zyrron
Sentry
Zyrron

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:48 pm

Zyrron looked over at Rain and tried once again to keep his cool. He gave an agitated growl as he shook off and began to follow the others back to the den. "Pups..." he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Oula
Gamma
Gamma
Oula

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:51 pm

Oula couldn't help but laugh at Zyrron. She then went over and picked up Rain by her scruff again. "Let's go before Zyrron has one of his temper tantrums." She said to her as she carried her off while following closely behind Naava.
Back to top Go down
Yita
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Yita

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:52 pm

Yita walked closely by Naava's side and gave him a nuzzle. She was hoping that he knew why she was so eager to return to the den. She looked back at the rest of the pack following closely behind and gave a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Pup
Rain

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:52 pm

Rain lowered her head. "I'm sorry Zyrron." She had decided to try for Zyrron to act more like the adults since she was getting to him so much. She didn't want to upset anyone and was very greatful for being accepted into the pack so she wanted to appease everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Alpha's Den
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Role Playing :: Animus Pack Territories-
Jump to: