Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Alpha's Den

Go down 
+14
Goren
Junnsa
Tarmok
Aniyu
Destiny
Dust
Neeju
Danahii
Pahorik
Oula
Rain
Zyrron
Naava
Yita
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Yita
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Yita

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
The Alpha's Den Left_bar_bleue15/15The Alpha's Den Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

The Alpha's Den Empty
PostSubject: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 2:53 pm

Yita yawned and stretched as she emerged from the den. She looked all around her territory then back at her mate Naava. With a smile on her face she gave him a nuzzle. "It is time to greet the day and begin the hunt." She said as she shook herself slightly.
Back to top Go down
Naava
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Naava

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

The Alpha's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 2:59 pm

Naava smiled and nodded to Yita. He gazed around the territory anxious to get joing as he knew that Yita had to be very hungry from carrying his pups. He lifted his head and howled and set off into the forests.
Back to top Go down
Zyrron
Sentry
Zyrron

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

The Alpha's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:04 pm

Zyrron nodded to his alphas and followed them into the forests. He looked up at the sky as he walked hoping that with the coming of spring that it would allow for a good day's hunt.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Pup
Rain

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

The Alpha's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:54 pm

Rain heard the howl, she had been lost and alone for many days. She was all that was left of her pack. She ran through the forest in search of someone. She was so lonely... she wanted family and security. She also knew that if someone nearby was howling, then there was more then likely a pack nearby. She set out in search of the pack. A group of kind wolves she was hoping would accept her and she could finally be safe and have friends and family once more.
Back to top Go down
Naava
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Naava

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

The Alpha's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:07 pm

Naava stopped in his tracks. He sniffed the air and his nose picked up an unfamilar scent. He gave a low growl and turned to Yita. He then called out into the forests. "Who goes there? Show yourself!"
Back to top Go down
Yita
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Yita

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

The Alpha's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:18 pm

Yita stood by Naava's side. Her pups were due soon and there was no way she was going to let anything jeopadize the lives of them. She was weary of newcomers as they had many rivals in the area.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Pup
Rain

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

The Alpha's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:28 pm

Rain bounced out from the bushes. She knew he had smelled her, and she smiled brightly at the two wolves standing before her. Inside she should be slightly scared because she was trespassing but she thought this was her chance and truthfully, for some reason she wasn't scared in the least. Maybe it was the undying hope she held.
Back to top Go down
Naava
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Naava

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

The Alpha's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:30 pm

Naava stared down at the young pup that stood before them. He glanced over at Yita briefly and whispered, "Do you think she's a stray?" He then turned his attentions back to the pup. "What is your name little one? And where is your pack?"
Back to top Go down
Yita
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Yita

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

The Alpha's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:32 pm

Yita shrugged at Naava then looked at the young pup. She slowly walked over to her and sniffed her. "She doesn't smell of any pack that I've ever come across. She must be a stray." She smiled at Rain briefly before turning back to Naava.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Pup
Rain

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

The Alpha's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:35 pm

Rain wagged her tail. "My name is Rain, and...." All of a sudden her tail stopped its dance of delight and she lowered her head. "I am all thats left of my pack...."
Back to top Go down
Naava
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Naava

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

The Alpha's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:41 pm

Naava sighed. He knew of many strays in the area so she wasn't the first. He turned to Yita for a moment. "Do you think you would be able to handle a young pup even with our expected litter on the way?" He then turned his gaze to Rain. He did feel sorry for the young thing but knew it would be up to Yita if she could handle it.
Back to top Go down
Yita
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Yita

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

The Alpha's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:47 pm

Yita smiled and nodded to Naava. Though she was expected to give birth to her litter any time now, she just couldn't see turning the little stray away. She smiled at Rain and gave her a soft nuzzle. "The life of a loner is no life for such a young pup like yourself. If you wish to stay with us then you have our blessing."
Back to top Go down
Rain
Pup
Rain

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

The Alpha's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:52 pm

Rain smile grew brighter then ever. "Really? Yay!" She danced around the two wolves. She had never been happier. "Thank you so much, um...." She looked at them curiously as to inquire of their names.
Back to top Go down
Zyrron
Sentry
Zyrron

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

The Alpha's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:54 pm

Zyrron looked at the young pup with a slight smile. "Hello there young one. My name is Zyrron."
Back to top Go down
Yita
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Yita

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

The Alpha's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:58 pm

Yita smiled once again at Rain. She could see that this little one was certainly overjoyed with the idea of being part of a pack again. "My name is Yita and I am the alpha female of the pack." She then nodded to Naava. "And this is Naava our alpha male and my mate."
Back to top Go down
Naava
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Naava

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

The Alpha's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 8:04 pm

Naava watched as Rain danced around them and soon became dizzy. He put up his paw to her head gently to get her to stop. "Ok please, no more dancing. You're making me dizzy!"
Back to top Go down
Rain
Pup
Rain

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

The Alpha's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:11 pm

Rain giggled. "Sorry, Naava." She glanced over and saw a butterfly fluttering among some wild flowers. She rushed over to the butterfly and chased it for a time. Then she ran back over almost running into Zyrron. "Oh, hi!" She giggled again. "Sorry." She then ran over to Yita. "Are there other pups around?"
Back to top Go down
Yita
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Yita

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

The Alpha's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:14 pm

Yita couldn't help but giggle at the youngester. She smiled at her softly. "Well there will be soon. Naava and I are expecting a litter of pups to be born soon."
Back to top Go down
Naava
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Naava

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

The Alpha's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:19 pm

Naava turned to Yita and gave a smile. He then turned his attentions to Rain. "Quite the spunky one aren't you?" He said as softly as he could so's not to scare her. "Well as long as you can keep your wits about you, you should do just fine. It would not be wise to venture off too far from anyone though, especially since we are just about to hunt."
Back to top Go down
Rain
Pup
Rain

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

The Alpha's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:24 pm

Rain smiled. "Really? Yay! I can't wait!" She giggled some more. "Yita's going to be a mommy!" When she said this Rain stopped... she just stood there. She then looked around, and sighed. She then turned her attention to Naava. "Don't worry I wont run off..." She sat down deep in thought. She wanted to ask something but was kinda afraid to.
Back to top Go down
Oula
Gamma
Gamma
Oula

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

The Alpha's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:32 pm

Oula walked out from behind Naava and Yita. She walked over to Rain and smiled. "Welcome little one, I am Oula. I'm the Gamma of the pack."
Back to top Go down
Rain
Pup
Rain

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

The Alpha's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:36 pm

Rain shook off her thoughts when the Gamma introduced herself and she smiled at Oula. "Hi Oula! I'm Rain!" Just then her stomach started to rumble.
Back to top Go down
Naava
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Naava

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

The Alpha's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:38 pm

Naava gazed into the horizon and then back at his pack mates. "There will be time for pleasantries later. The most important thing right now is that we hunt before the herds leave the area and force us to travel farther from the den out into the territory. Oula, you are in charge of Rain. Be sure that she keeps up." He lifted his head once again into the sky and let out another howl for everyone to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Yita
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Yita

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

The Alpha's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:42 pm

Yita howled in sync with Naava and followed him out into the forests. It was indeed important that they hunted if nothing else to help nurish her unborn pups. She turned her head back briefly to make sure that everyone was keeping up before running to Naava's side.
Back to top Go down
Zyrron
Sentry
Zyrron

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

The Alpha's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:47 pm

Zyrron growled a little at the young pup. He was not used to such antics but still tried his best to keep his cool never the less. "It's alright, just please try to settle down a little will you?" He then took notice of the alphas leaving and followed closely behind them keeping his eyes and ears keen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Alpha's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Alpha's Den
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Role Playing :: Animus Pack Territories-
Jump to: