Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Animus Pack Territory Border

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lucha
Loner
Lucha

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
Animus Pack Territory Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/15Animus Pack Territory Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

Animus Pack Territory Border - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animus Pack Territory Border   Animus Pack Territory Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:52 pm

Lucha nodded and gave a bit of a smile too. "Yeah it is really beautiful in the spring." He walked closer to Enessa and wound up brushing against her slightly. His face began to flush a little and he looked away hoping that she didn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Enessa
Loner
Enessa

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
Animus Pack Territory Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/15Animus Pack Territory Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: Animus Pack Territory Border   Animus Pack Territory Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:44 pm

Enessa looked suddenly at Lucha thinking to herself, "He's turning red?" She looked down at his injured leg then back at him. "Are you alright? I was worried you might be running a fever with your infection." She didn't think too much of his brushing into her. She simply thought he might have lost balance with his injured leg. She grew quite concerned. She thought maybe a rest would be necessary but then again wasn't sure if that was the best thing either. She knew nothing about medicine or what would be best. He needed medical attention as soon as possible that much she did know.

Last edited by Enessa on Fri May 29, 2009 1:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Calirsor
Elder
Calirsor

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: Animus Pack Territory Border   Animus Pack Territory Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:07 pm

Calirsor looked back at the two wolves. He gave a slight smile to them and continued on. It was clear to him that Lucha seemed to feel something for Enessa but he did not want to interfer with that. "There is a path just ahead here. It will take us to where we need to go."

(Note: My next posting will be on "The Path to the Alpha's Den" thread when you two catch up.)
Back to top Go down
Lucha
Loner
Lucha

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: Animus Pack Territory Border   Animus Pack Territory Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:48 am

Lucha shook the flush from his face and just smiled. "Yes I'm fine. I don't have a fever don't worry." The concern she had for him made him smile even more.
Back to top Go down
Soritena
Sentry
Soritena

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: Animus Pack Territory Border   Animus Pack Territory Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 2:06 am

Soritena continued her patrol of the border. She couldn't help but wonder how Calirsor was handling the two loners that had stumbled onto their land. She shook her head and climbed up upon a large tree stump to rest herself. She gazed at the horizon as the sun began to set. There will be no rest tonight for this wolf however....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animus Pack Territory Border   Animus Pack Territory Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animus Pack Territory Border
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2