Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Animus Pack Territory Border

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Soritena
Sentry
Soritena

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
Animus Pack Territory Border Left_bar_bleue15/15Animus Pack Territory Border Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

Animus Pack Territory Border Empty
PostSubject: Animus Pack Territory Border   Animus Pack Territory Border I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:10 pm

Soritena patrolled along the edge of the pack's territory. She had seen rivals and outsiders pass through the area before and wasn't about to take any chances. Though she was alone, she was still determined to help safe guard the territory. Even one wolf can make a difference.
Back to top Go down
Enessa
Loner
Enessa

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
Animus Pack Territory Border Left_bar_bleue15/15Animus Pack Territory Border Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: Animus Pack Territory Border   Animus Pack Territory Border I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:37 pm

Enessa had been traveling for days. She had lived the life of a loner for most of her life but she had decided she longed for companionship and someday a family of her own. She could never find any of that as a loner. She cautiously approached the territory border of the Animus pack. She stood there thinking, "This is the only way. If I want the family I have long dreamed of I need to do this. There is no turning back now." She slowly made her way over into the Animus territory. She knew it was risky but never the less it was her only hope.
Back to top Go down
Soritena
Sentry
Soritena

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: Animus Pack Territory Border   Animus Pack Territory Border I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:06 pm

A strange scent had caught Soritena's nose. She growled for a moment and then followed the scent. She then saw the loner who had crossed into the territory. The fur on the back of her neck began to rise and she charged towards the loner. She stopped short just in front of her and bared her teeth. With a low menacing growl she gazed at her. "What is your business here?" She did not take her eyes of of the new loner who had appeared. She did not know her and knew better then to trust strange wolves easily.
Back to top Go down
Enessa
Loner
Enessa

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: Animus Pack Territory Border   Animus Pack Territory Border I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:21 pm

Enessa lowered her head and tucked her tail between her legs, "I do apologize for intruding. I know this is Animus territory but..." she paused a brief moment and looked away, trying to find the right words to explain her situation. She then continued. "You see, I have been a loner for a long time and...well to be perfectly honest, I don't like the loneliness. I yearn for companionship and someday...a family." She then smiled softly at the wolf who had charged at her. "As you well know, a loner has no hope in these dreams. I wish to be part of a pack again." She paused after saying this until she realized something. "Oh..." she giggled, "I'm sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Enessa."
Back to top Go down
Soritena
Sentry
Soritena

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: Animus Pack Territory Border   Animus Pack Territory Border I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:46 am

Soritena growled to herself. There were so many newcomers to the pack already... She shook her head and began to pace. She did not want to leave her post patrolling but it would appear that she had no choice if this wolf really did wish to join the pack. She glanced at the lone female. Still slightly aggitated she introduced herself as well. "My name is Soritena and I am a sentry for the Animus pack." She didn't take her eyes off Enessa. Though she did not seem like a threat, she knew that looks could always be deceiving and it was still best to keep her guard up just the same. "You will need to see the alphas though to join the pack. Once you prove yourself to them, then you will be allowed to stay. If you prove hostile though, you will not live to see another day." She let out a sigh to herself. She didn't know what to do. One thing was clear though, she couldn't leave this outsider to just find the pack for herself especially with word about Yita's newly born pups.
Back to top Go down
Lucha
Loner
Lucha

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: Animus Pack Territory Border   Animus Pack Territory Border I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:01 am

Lucha saw the two she-wolves talking. He limped closer cautiously hoping that one of them maybe able to help him. "I know I am a stranger on these lands but I can assure you that I mean no harm to anyone." He looked down at his injured leg for a moment and then looked back up at the wolves. "My name is Lucha and I was seeking someone who could help treat my injured paw. I am a loner and I am all that remains of my pack since they were killed by hunters." He sat down on the ground hoping that he would not be attacked as he wasn't really up for a fight at the moment. He gave his leg a lick to help try to keep it clean before he continued. "My leg was shot when I tried to escaped."
Back to top Go down
Soritena
Sentry
Soritena

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: Animus Pack Territory Border   Animus Pack Territory Border I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:13 am

Soritena was now beside herself. Now there were two outsiders that she had to keep an eye on. She looked over at Lucha and then down at his injured paw. "As I have just explained to..." she returned her glance to Enessa briefly. "Enessa here...you too will need to consult with the alphas if you wish to stay in these parts. As for your injury, we would have to find Goren. He is the only one who can treat you." She growled to herself once again out of frustration. "How many more loners are going to pass through this way?" she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Calirsor
Elder
Calirsor

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: Animus Pack Territory Border   Animus Pack Territory Border I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:13 pm

Calirsor couldn't help but overhear the commotion. He headed over towards Soritena. "It would appear that you have your hands full Soritena. Who are your new friends?" He looked at the new wolves. They certainly didn't smell of the pack but they did not smell of rivals either.
Back to top Go down
Soritena
Sentry
Soritena

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: Animus Pack Territory Border   Animus Pack Territory Border I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:18 pm

Soritena breathed a slight sigh of relief when she saw Calirsor. He could lead them to the alphas instead of her. "They are outsiders who wish to join the pack." she said gazing at the pair. "I don't suppose you could lead them back to the alphas could you?" She was still a little uneasy about both of them and had every right to be. She did not know either of the two wolves but knew that Calirsor could hold his own even when outnumbered.
Back to top Go down
Calirsor
Elder
Calirsor

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: Animus Pack Territory Border   Animus Pack Territory Border I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:22 pm

Calirsor could see the frustration in Soritena's eyes. Surely he could lead the pair by himself and if any trouble were to arise he was equipped to handle it. He nodded to her and then introduced himself to the loners. "I am Calirsor and who might you two be?"
Back to top Go down
Enessa
Loner
Enessa

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: Animus Pack Territory Border   Animus Pack Territory Border I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:29 pm

Enessa walked over to Calirsor. "My name is Enessa." she smiled softly at him. "I am a bit nervous but I'm willing to go with either of you to your alphas."
Back to top Go down
Calirsor
Elder
Calirsor

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: Animus Pack Territory Border   Animus Pack Territory Border I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:36 pm

Calirsor looked at the young female. She seemed like she was just really gentle natured. He shook his head. "Even the most gentle of wolves can turn on you." he thought to himself. Never the less he knew that both loners would need to see the alphas. "It is nice to meet you Enessa." He gazed back at Soritena briefly and then turned to the other young wolf. "That leg will need tending to. It seems to be infected."
Back to top Go down
Lucha
Loner
Lucha

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: Animus Pack Territory Border   Animus Pack Territory Border I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:39 pm

Luch too introduced himself to the male who had appeared. "My name is Lucha. I know my leg is infected and that is why I was seeking someone who could help me get it treated." He looked over at Enessa and gave her a slight smile. He was happy that he was not the only loner who was passing through these parts.
Back to top Go down
Enessa
Loner
Enessa

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: Animus Pack Territory Border   Animus Pack Territory Border I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:46 pm

Enessa gave a soft smile back to Lucha. She had lived the life of a loner for so long. She had missed the association and the sharing of a simple smile. She had forgotten how wonderful such a simple thing could make you feel. She definitely wanted this. She wanted to be a loner no longer.
Back to top Go down
Soritena
Sentry
Soritena

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: Animus Pack Territory Border   Animus Pack Territory Border I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:47 pm

Soritena nodded to Calirsor. "They're all yours then. I am going to finish my patrol of the border. Good luck to you Calirsor. I hope they don't give you too much trouble." She looked back at the loners once more still a bit uneasy about them but continued on her way never the less.
Back to top Go down
Enessa
Loner
Enessa

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: Animus Pack Territory Border   Animus Pack Territory Border I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:50 pm

Enessa watched as Soritena continued her patrol. "It was a pleasure to have met you!" She called after her. She then redirected her gaze towards Calirsor and waited.
Back to top Go down
Calirsor
Elder
Calirsor

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: Animus Pack Territory Border   Animus Pack Territory Border I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:52 pm

Calirsor watched as Soritena walked away. He then turned his attentions to his new charges. "Come on then you two. We have a long way to go. Follow me and keep up." Even though he had been gone a long time from the pack, he still very much so knew the area. He figured that more then likely Naava and Yita would be back at there old den so that is where he would lead the two loners.
Back to top Go down
Enessa
Loner
Enessa

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: Animus Pack Territory Border   Animus Pack Territory Border I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:59 pm

Enessa began to follow Calirsor. She looked at Lucha a minute. She was wondering how well he would be able to keep up and wasn't sure going a fast pace was fair considering his wound. "Will you be alright?" She asked Lucha in a concerned voice.
Back to top Go down
Lucha
Loner
Lucha

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: Animus Pack Territory Border   Animus Pack Territory Border I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:02 pm

Lucha did his best to keep up with Calirsor. His injured leg prevented him from walking very fast but he tried never the less to just bare through the pain. He smiled once again at Enessa. "Yes I will be fine but thank you for your concern."
Back to top Go down
Calirsor
Elder
Calirsor

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: Animus Pack Territory Border   Animus Pack Territory Border I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:23 pm

Calirsor slowed down his pace a little so that Lucha would be able to keep up. He knew that his leg had to be painful but the sooner they reached the alphas the better. Not only that but it was best that Lucha also met with Goren to see if he could do anything about his injury.
Back to top Go down
Enessa
Loner
Enessa

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: Animus Pack Territory Border   Animus Pack Territory Border I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:44 pm

Enessa was glad Calirsor slowed his pace down. She too slowed her pace and walked along side Lucha. "Is it far?" She had mixed feelings. She wanted to reach the alphas soon for Lucha's sake but she wasn't sure she was quite ready. She was nervous. Granted, she knew she wanted to be in a pack and this was a necessary step. However, she wasn't sure how the they would react. This made her very uneasy and nervous inside.
Back to top Go down
Calirsor
Elder
Calirsor

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: Animus Pack Territory Border   Animus Pack Territory Border I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:10 pm

Calirsor looked back at the loners. "It's not too far if you know the way." he said with a slight smile on his face. "We will be there in no time at all don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Enessa
Loner
Enessa

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: Animus Pack Territory Border   Animus Pack Territory Border I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:59 pm

Enessa thought to herself, "Don't worry? Easier said then done..." She sighed a small sigh and continued to follow Calirsor. She then turned to Lucha. "Are you nervous?" She giggled a little. "Or am I the only one?"

Last edited by Enessa on Fri May 29, 2009 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucha
Loner
Lucha

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: Animus Pack Territory Border   Animus Pack Territory Border I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:00 pm

Lucha smiled and just shook his head. "I'm not nervous." he said in a soft tone. "I'm just more or less relieved to finally be with other wolves again." He limped closer to Enessa to keep up with her a bit better. "I don't know what their alphas are like but I'm sure we don't have that much to worry about." Lucha tried his best to stay calm. In reality he was indeed a bit nervous but he did not want to show it. His injured leg still throbbed with pain but he tried his best to ignore that too.
Back to top Go down
Enessa
Loner
Enessa

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: Animus Pack Territory Border   Animus Pack Territory Border I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:12 pm

Enessa smiled. "You're right. I am likely worrying too much." She giggled a little. "Still, I'm nervous just the same but thank you. I think I'm not quite as nervous as I was before." She paused for a moment. She lifted her head high in the air as the breeze fell softly upon her pelt. "Ah, I love this spring weather. Don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animus Pack Territory Border   Animus Pack Territory Border I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animus Pack Territory Border
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next