Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rival Pack?

Go down 
+12
Jetarn
Kodiak
HeavenPaw
Tobias
Chinmay
Oula
Enessa
Destiny
Bito
Pahorik
Yita
Naava
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Naava
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Naava

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
Rival Pack? Left_bar_bleue15/15Rival Pack? Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

Rival Pack? Empty
PostSubject: Rival Pack?   Rival Pack? I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:28 pm

So I was thinking...to help make things a bit more interesting maybe we should start a rival pack. Anyone who is interested please let me know by posting here and I will talk to the other staff members about you becoming a part of it. I'm hoping this will help to cut down on the amount of new wolves wishing to join the Animus pack. (Sorry there's just so many right now that it's hard to keep up with you all!) I was also hoping that a staff member could play the role of either Alpha Male or Alpha Female of this new rival pack (will think of a name for it later btw). If you are a staff member and are interested please PM me to let me know! Thanks!

Naava
Back to top Go down
Yita
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Yita

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Rival Pack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rival Pack?   Rival Pack? I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:38 pm

i do like the idea and was actually thinking the same thing a few days ago. once the concept is formed then we'll start letting people join it. but your right, it may help to cut down on some of the newcomers a bit.
Back to top Go down
Naava
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Naava

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Rival Pack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rival Pack?   Rival Pack? I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:41 pm

yeah i hope it does anyway. would you be interested in playing the role of the Alpha Female for the rival pack? i was thinking someone who was active that's why i figured a staff member. we would probably still need an Alpha Male though as well....
Back to top Go down
Yita
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Yita

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Rival Pack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rival Pack?   Rival Pack? I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:43 pm

i suppose i could. i'd have to make a separate account for it but that's not a problem either. i'll get to working on that now and see about coming up with a name for the rival pack too.
Back to top Go down
Naava
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Naava

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Rival Pack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rival Pack?   Rival Pack? I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:45 pm

ok great, just PM me with what you come up with and i'll try to think of some too. maybe we can make a poll for everyone to vote and see what name they like best for it.
Back to top Go down
Yita
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Yita

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Rival Pack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rival Pack?   Rival Pack? I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:47 pm

ok sounds like a plan.
Back to top Go down
Pahorik
Beta
Beta
Pahorik

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Rival Pack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rival Pack?   Rival Pack? I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:14 am

i agree, the idea is a really good one. this will also help to give everyone more of a choice too when they sign up even though they must have permission from us staff members first. Smile
Back to top Go down
Bito
Youngling
Bito

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Rival Pack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rival Pack?   Rival Pack? I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:36 am

i was originally gonna see about joining the Animus pack but would i be able to join the rival pack instead please? i can move my bio after its created too.
Back to top Go down
Naava
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Naava

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Rival Pack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rival Pack?   Rival Pack? I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:40 am

it is ok with me but i will have to check with everyone else first. i will PM the other staff members on your behalf. if they agree then you will be able to be made part of the rival pack once it is formed. all i ask is that you are patient.
Back to top Go down
Bito
Youngling
Bito

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Rival Pack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rival Pack?   Rival Pack? I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:45 am

ok thanks a lot Naava! Smile
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Delta
Delta
Destiny

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Rival Pack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rival Pack?   Rival Pack? I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:49 am

first off, sorry i haven't been on so apparently i've missed a lot. Razz secondly, the idea does sound really cool. Smile
Back to top Go down
Enessa
Loner
Enessa

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Rival Pack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rival Pack?   Rival Pack? I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:12 am

Sounds like a great idea to me as well! As long as i don't have to be part of the rival pack... Loyal to the end!!! Hurray for Animus pack!
Back to top Go down
Yita
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Yita

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Rival Pack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rival Pack?   Rival Pack? I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:15 pm

don't worry Enessa, your role play is already set for being part of the Animus Pack. Smile
Back to top Go down
Oula
Gamma
Gamma
Oula

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Rival Pack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rival Pack?   Rival Pack? I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:38 pm

i agree, the idea does sound really neat. maybe it will help to get things moving along again and put a new twist on things as well. Smile
Back to top Go down
Chinmay
Beta
Beta
Chinmay

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Rival Pack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rival Pack?   Rival Pack? I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:55 pm

oh i'm interested in becoming part of the rival pack! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Naava
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Naava

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Rival Pack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rival Pack?   Rival Pack? I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:15 pm

ok Chinmay i will also discuss you with the other staff members as well. Smile
Back to top Go down
Chinmay
Beta
Beta
Chinmay

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Rival Pack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rival Pack?   Rival Pack? I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:16 pm

cool! thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tobias
Youngling
Tobias

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Rival Pack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rival Pack?   Rival Pack? I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:33 pm

i'm interested too.
Back to top Go down
Naava
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Naava

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Rival Pack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rival Pack?   Rival Pack? I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:22 am

I also want to take this time to say anyone who is new and who wants to be apart of the rival pack that will be started soon, please post your biographies in the Rogue/Loner section. Once the name has been chosen for the rival pack, there will be a separate section where members with permission can post their bios and the old ones will be deleted. Once you have permission to be part of the new rival pack, (You will be PM'ed!) for now please put "Coming Soon" where it says "Pack:" on your bio. Thank you!

Tobias, I have added you to the list. Smile
Back to top Go down
HeavenPaw
Omega
HeavenPaw

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Rival Pack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rival Pack?   Rival Pack? I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:20 am

can i be added to the list of people too who wish to join the rival pack? i'm also new so i hope it's ok that i'm asking.
Back to top Go down
Naava
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Naava

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Rival Pack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rival Pack?   Rival Pack? I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:52 am

ok Heavenpaw, i will add you as well. Smile
Back to top Go down
HeavenPaw
Omega
HeavenPaw

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Rival Pack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rival Pack?   Rival Pack? I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:26 am

thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Gamma
Gamma
Kodiak

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Rival Pack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rival Pack?   Rival Pack? I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:02 am

this to me sounds like an excellent idea. i mean, i'm all for the original pack growing in numbers too but there have just been so many at once that it can be hard to keep up with everyone. so maybe by allowing them to join the rival pack (once it gets going it would seem) it will help to organize things a bit better. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jetarn
Moonshade
Jetarn

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Rival Pack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rival Pack?   Rival Pack? I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:38 pm

i'd like to join the rival pack. it sounds like fun. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Naava
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Naava

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Rival Pack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rival Pack?   Rival Pack? I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:49 pm

ok Jetarn, i'll add you too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rival Pack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rival Pack?   Rival Pack? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rival Pack?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next