Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Delta's Den

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Rajh
Omega
Rajh

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
The Delta's Den - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue15/15The Delta's Den - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

The Delta's Den - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Delta's Den   The Delta's Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:34 pm

Rajh led the others back to Destiny's den. He looked back and noticed Tripod carrying the young pup. A smile grew on his face as he continued his trek. The den was just ahead. He knew that Destiny would be relieved to see them returning.
Back to top Go down
Tripod
Sentry
Tripod

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
The Delta's Den - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue15/15The Delta's Den - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: The Delta's Den   The Delta's Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:43 pm

Tripod followed closely behind Rajh. As they neared the den, he placed Rain down just in front of him and gave her a slight nudge. "We're almost there little one. You can walk the rest of the way from here." He gave her a smile and waited for her to wake up a little bit before he continued to follow Rajh.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Pup
Rain

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Delta's Den   The Delta's Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:16 pm

Rain yawned and said, "Thanks for the ride!" She ran up in front of Rajh, Tripod, and Vhalin to greet Destiny. "Mommy! I'm back!" She smiled and wagged her tail as she sat down in front of Destiny. "Did you miss me? How's baby brother?" She let out another yawn. She was always use to going to bed early and her little eyes were getting tired. Still, she was quite excited to be back with her mommy and her baby brother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Delta's Den   The Delta's Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Delta's Den
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Role Playing :: Animus Pack Territories-
Jump to: