Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Delta's Den

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Destiny
Delta
Delta
Destiny

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
The Delta's Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/15The Delta's Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

The Delta's Den - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Delta's Den   The Delta's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:11 pm

Destiny giggled at Tripod. "I completely understand Tripod don't worry. Now go ahead and enjoy your meal." She laid herself down on the ground not far from the entrance of her den.
Back to top Go down
Tripod
Sentry
Tripod

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
The Delta's Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/15The Delta's Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: The Delta's Den   The Delta's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:12 pm

Tripod nodded and grinned. He then sat down and began to eat his catch.
Back to top Go down
wolflover99
Omega
wolflover99

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Delta's Den   The Delta's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:41 pm

Wakanda wandered over to the wolves. "I thought that I might find you here Destiny." she said with a smile. "Torren has been looking for you lately. I believe he headed back towards Naava and Yita's den." She then noticed that Destiny was not alone. Not only were Tripod and Rajh with her, but so was another small pup that she was not aware of. She gazed at the young one and smiled. "Hello there little one, I'm Wakanda. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Delta
Delta
Destiny

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Delta's Den   The Delta's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:02 am

Destiny smiled, she was delighted to see her cousin alive and well though she couldn't help but wonder why Torren would be looking for her. "I was there awhile ago myself but came here for personal reasons..." She paused for a moment and glanced over at Rain. "Not only do have this young one to look after now, but I also have a newborn named Kuruk down in the den below." Though she was a bit reluctant at first to tell Wakanda of Kuruk, she knew that she could trust her with such a secret. "So why is Torren looking for me and why didn't he come with you?"
Back to top Go down
Rain
Pup
Rain

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Delta's Den   The Delta's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:09 pm

Rain looked up at the clouds, the air was moist and clouds were gathering. "Looks like it might rain today!" She thought to herself. She danced around in circles and just then she could feel little droplets of rain falling soft upon her pelt. Truth be told, she loved rain very much. She looked up at the other wolves. "It's raining! I just love the rain. Don't you all too?"
Back to top Go down
wolflover99
Omega
wolflover99

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Delta's Den   The Delta's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:31 pm

Wakanda watched as Rain danced around and smiled. She then looked at Destiny. "Torren just wanted to catch up since it's been so long. As to why he didn't come with me, I'm not sure. It's hard to say with Torren some days as to why he does anything." she said laughing to herself a bit. "I'm sure he'll be around sometime though."
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Delta
Delta
Destiny

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Delta's Den   The Delta's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:53 pm

Destiny nodded. She knew that Wakanda was right. Torren did always have a strange way of doing things. She shrugged and turned to Rain. "Be careful little one..." she said with a smile. "It's getting very muddy out and it's going to make the entrance to the den very slippery. I would hate for you to fall in and hurt yourself or Kuruk."
Back to top Go down
Tripod
Sentry
Tripod

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Delta's Den   The Delta's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:00 am

Tripod finished his meal then nodded to Wakanda. "Long time no see Wakanda." He walked over and sat down close to the she-wolves. He looked at Rain and smiled. "Yes I do love the rain." He paused for a moment and turned to Destiny. "If it is alright with you Destiny, I'll take Rain for a bit to give you a break." he said smiling at her. "I'm sure we can find something to do." He then winked at the young pup with a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Pup
Rain

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Delta's Den   The Delta's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:54 pm

Rain wagged her tail enthusiastically. "Yeah! Do we get to go somewhere else?" She was getting tired of seeing the same old scene she loved to explore and see the surroundings of the forest. But being just a pup, she gets to explore so very little. She knows its dangerous to wander off without someone with her.
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Delta
Delta
Destiny

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Delta's Den   The Delta's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 4:15 pm

Destiny nodded at Tripod and smiled. It was true that should could use a bit of a break and it would be good for Rain to see the territory. "It's alright with me, but Rain you stay close and listen to Tripod and Rajh." She gave her a nuzzle just before turning to Wakanda. "I will be retreating to my den for now. I suspect that Kuruk will be getting hungry again." With one last smile to Rain, she then retreated to her den to care for her young pup.
Back to top Go down
Tripod
Sentry
Tripod

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Delta's Den   The Delta's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 4:20 pm

Tripod nodded to Destiny and then looked at Rajh and Rain. "Shall we be on our way then?" he said with a smile. He knew the territory quite well and was also a bit of an explorer himself. With Rajh by his side, he knew they would have no trouble defending such a young pup if they had to.
Back to top Go down
Rajh
Omega
Rajh

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Delta's Den   The Delta's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 4:29 pm

Rajh grinned at Tripod. "Always wanting to be on the go..." he said to himself. He looked down at Rain for a moment, "Make sure you keep up with us little one. I'd hate for you to get lost." He then nodded to Destiny before she entered her den. "We'll watch out for her don't worry." he said as he watched her disappear into the den. "Wakanda, it was really nice to see you again too. We will have to catch up later when things settle down." Without another word, he then made his way into the woods making sure that Tripod and Rain were not far behind him.

(Note to Tripod and Rain: I will make a new topic soon so that you two can catch up but you can still go ahead and reply to this post first.)
Back to top Go down
Rain
Pup
Rain

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Delta's Den   The Delta's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:43 pm

Rain turned toward the den and called to her mother, "Bye Mommy!" She then turned and rushed after Tripod and Rajh.
Back to top Go down
wolflover99
Omega
wolflover99

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Delta's Den   The Delta's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:55 am

Wakanda watched as Destiny disappeared into her den. She decided it best to stay with her cousin and keep watch just in case. She laid herself down not far from the den and gazed into the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Delta
Delta
Destiny

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Delta's Den   The Delta's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:23 am

Destiny emerged from her den and smiled when she saw Wakanda not far from it keeping an eye on things. She stretched herself out and yawned a bit. She was getting rather hungry but didn't wanna stray too far from her den. She glanced over at her cousin, "Would you mind watching over the den while I go and get us something to eat?"
Back to top Go down
wolflover99
Omega
wolflover99

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Delta's Den   The Delta's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:28 am

Wakanda stood up and bowed her head. "Of course, you go on ahead. I'll make sure nothing happens to your little one." She walked closer to the den and laid herself in front of it. She didn't dare go down below as she knew it would be disrespectful of her to Destiny. Never the less, she stood watch over the den like she was asked.
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Delta
Delta
Destiny

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Delta's Den   The Delta's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 5:15 am

Destiny returned with a large buck in her jaws. It was clearly enough to feed both her and Wakanda. She dragged the deer not far from her den site and laid herself down on the ground to enjoy her catch. She glanced over at Wakanda and nodded for her to join her.
Back to top Go down
wolflover99
Omega
wolflover99

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Delta's Den   The Delta's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:57 pm

Wakanda smiled and walked over to the carcass. She laid herself down on the ground next to Destiny and began to eat. "I think your little one missed you." she said softly. "He was crying a little bit while you were gone."
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Delta
Delta
Destiny

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Delta's Den   The Delta's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:01 am

Destiny glanced over at her den briefly and smiled. She licked the blood off her muzzle and got up to check on her young pup. "He is most likely hungry. You may finish off what is left of the deer if you like, I'm going to feed Kuruk." And with that she disappeared into her den.
Back to top Go down
wolflover99
Omega
wolflover99

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Delta's Den   The Delta's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:04 am

Wakanda nodded and watched as Destiny entered her den. She was happy that she shared her kill. She began to tear off bits of meat bit by bit from the carcass until she had her fill. She then walked over to a nearby creek for a refreshing drink and to wash off the blood from her paws and muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Delta
Delta
Destiny

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Delta's Den   The Delta's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:52 am

Destiny emerged from her den briefly. All was well with her young pup Kuruk and it won't be long now before he leaves the den. She couldn't help but wonder how Tripod and Rajh were getting along though with Rain.
Back to top Go down
wolflover99
Omega
wolflover99

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Delta's Den   The Delta's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:18 pm

Wakanda walked back over and sat next to Destiny. She gazed down at the den briefly and could hear the youngster down below. She smiled for a moment at the thought of finally seeing one of the pack's newest members finally emerge from his birthing den.
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Delta
Delta
Destiny

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Delta's Den   The Delta's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:28 pm

Destiny gazed at the horizon. It was getting dark and she was starting to worry about Rain. She knew that she was safe with Tripod and Rajh but thought that they would have been back by now.
Back to top Go down
wolflover99
Omega
wolflover99

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Delta's Den   The Delta's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:12 am

Wakanda too was starting to worry a little. She turned to Destiny for a moment. "Don't worry, I'm sure they're alright." she said with a smile. "Tripod and Rajh would never let anything happen to her."
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Delta
Delta
Destiny

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Delta's Den   The Delta's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:29 pm

Destiny let out a small sigh. She knew that Wakanda was right and that she was probably just over worrying. She went back down below to check on Kuruk. She knew he was getting anxious about wanting to leave the den but she still wanted Rain to be here when that happened. After feeding her young pup, she emerged from the den once more and peered into the distance hoping to see the others returning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Delta's Den   The Delta's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Delta's Den
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Role Playing :: Animus Pack Territories-
Jump to: