Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Delta's Den

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rajh
Omega
Rajh

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
The Delta's Den - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/15The Delta's Den - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

The Delta's Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Delta's Den   The Delta's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 4:30 pm

Rajh paused for a moment before answering the young pup, remembering back to when he was considered a "pet". He shook his head. Not wanting to be rude but still not wanting to tell his complete story he answered the young pup, "It was a long time ago." he said as he sighed. "They are a symbol of my freedom."
Back to top Go down
Tripod
Sentry
Tripod

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
The Delta's Den - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/15The Delta's Den - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: The Delta's Den   The Delta's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 4:36 pm

Tripod cleared his throat. He glanced at Rajh and could see that he was more then uncomfortable with telling the story of his past. He thought it best not to interfer though just the same and walked over to a nearby stream for a drink.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Pup
Rain

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Delta's Den   The Delta's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 4:38 pm

Rain looked at him curiously as he sighed. She thought to herself, "Must be an uncomfortable subject." She didn't want to upset anyone or be rude so she didn't ask any further questions about the feathers. Instead she said, "Well they are very pretty!"She smiled brightly at him as she said, "Are you part of the Animus pack to Rajh?"

Last edited by Rain on Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rajh
Omega
Rajh

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Delta's Den   The Delta's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 4:46 pm

Rajh nodded to Rain. "Thank you and yes I am part of the pack. I have been for a long time too." He glanced over at Tripod a moment then turned back to Rain. "I am an Omega but I also look after Tripod."
Back to top Go down
Rain
Pup
Rain

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Delta's Den   The Delta's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 4:50 pm

Rain smiled again. "It's nice to see everyone takes care of each other." She thought back to when Naava and Yita first let her join in the pack. "Yes, this pack is full of loving, kind wolves who care and do there best to help keep each other strong." She was so grateful she was accepted and proud to be part of such a wonderful pack.
Back to top Go down
Rajh
Omega
Rajh

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Delta's Den   The Delta's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:03 pm

Rajh smiled and nodded again. "That's what being a part of a pack is all about, looking out for one another and caring for one another." He looked down at Destiny's den once more and couldn't help but wonder who had fathered her pup.
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Delta
Delta
Destiny

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Delta's Den   The Delta's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:12 pm

Destiny emerged from her den. She nuzzled Rain and then greeted Rajh with a smile. "It's so nice to see you again Rajh." She paused for a moment and looked at Rain. "I see you've already met my adopted little one."
Back to top Go down
Rain
Pup
Rain

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Delta's Den   The Delta's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:20 pm

Rain heard the satisfied squeaks in the den and that reminded her... "Mommy? Can I ask a question?" She smiled at Destiny hoping for the ok. She couldn't get that question out of her head.
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Delta
Delta
Destiny

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Delta's Den   The Delta's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:26 pm

Destiny paused and looked down at Rain. "Yes little one?"
Back to top Go down
Rajh
Omega
Rajh

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Delta's Den   The Delta's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:27 pm

Rajh sat down for a moment and kept a close eye on Tripod as he drank from the stream. He thought it best to wait before answering Destiny until she was done addressing Rain's question.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Pup
Rain

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Delta's Den   The Delta's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:29 pm

Rain wagged her tail a little. "Who's Kuruk's Daddy?"
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Delta
Delta
Destiny

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Delta's Den   The Delta's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:32 pm

Destiny stood there for a moment and looked around. She didn't know what to say seeing as how there were other members of the pack around. She sighed for a moment and thought to herself, "Well, they will find out sooner or later anyway." She looked down at Rain, "His father is not of the Animus pack." She said sighing again. "He is a rogue that I met some time ago."
Back to top Go down
Rajh
Omega
Rajh

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Delta's Den   The Delta's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:35 pm

Rajh couldn't believe his ears. He stared in disbelief as the words rambled through his head. He glanced down at the den and then back at Destiny but didn't say a word.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Pup
Rain

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Delta's Den   The Delta's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:38 pm

"Oh..." This wasn't a bad thing to Rain, but her next hope was kind of squished into the dirt. She pawed at the ground, as if to rekindle her hope then spoke back up. "Is he ever going to join the pack?"
Back to top Go down
Tripod
Sentry
Tripod

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Delta's Den   The Delta's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:38 pm

Tripod too couldn't help but over hear Destiny's words and he nearly choked on his drink. He swallowed hard, "A rogue?!" he thought to himself. He then sighed and made his way back over and sat next to Rajh, still stunned by the news.
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Delta
Delta
Destiny

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Delta's Den   The Delta's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:42 pm

Destiny sighed once again and shook her head. "No little one, rogues are simply that. They chose to live alone and not be part of a pack." She gazed Rajh and Tripod and only hoped that they would not breath a word of what she had said to the others. She knew that eventually she would have to tell them, especially Naava and Yita but she would do so when she was ready.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Pup
Rain

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Delta's Den   The Delta's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:47 pm

Rain sniffled a little, "Oh that's so sad, now Kuruk and I won't have a daddy..." She pawed at the ground a little more, then stopped suddenly. "Of course, with you for our mommy we really don't need a daddy right?" She smiled up at Destiny. Though she did want a father, she was sure that Destiny was all she needed and more.
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Delta
Delta
Destiny

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Delta's Den   The Delta's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:53 pm

Destiny sighed again. As much as she wanted Kuruk to know his father and for Rain to have one as well, she knew her odds of finding him again were slim. "Don't worry little one, everything will be just fine." She said with a smile. "You and your brother will be well looked after."
Back to top Go down
Rajh
Omega
Rajh

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Delta's Den   The Delta's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:56 pm

Rajh looked at Tripod out of the corner of his eye. He saw the look on his face and couldn't help but think that Tripod had feelings for Destiny. He shook his head. It was not of his concern. He then looked back at Destiny once more. "Rain is a very..." He paused for a moment trying to find the right words. "inquisitive young thing." he said with a smile. "I suspect that you will have your hands full with both her and Kuruk."
Back to top Go down
Tripod
Sentry
Tripod

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Delta's Den   The Delta's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:01 pm

Tripod looked at Destiny and smiled a bit. It was true that he had feelings for her but he has always been too shy to tell her. He cleared his throat, "We will stay with you Destiny and help you look after Rain until Kuruk is old enough to leave the den."
Back to top Go down
Rain
Pup
Rain

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Delta's Den   The Delta's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:02 pm

Rain wagged her tail and nuzzled Destiny. "I know both Kuruk and I are in good paws." She looked at Rajh and then down at the dirt. "Was I wrong for being inquisitive?"
Back to top Go down
Rajh
Omega
Rajh

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Delta's Den   The Delta's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:03 pm

Rajh looked at Tripod and nodded. "Agreed." he said as he winked at Rain. "If there is anything you need of us Destiny, feel free to ask."
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Delta
Delta
Destiny

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Delta's Den   The Delta's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:05 pm

Destiny smiled and nuzzled Rain. She then looked back at the two males. "Thank you both. The help is much appreciated."
Back to top Go down
Rajh
Omega
Rajh

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Delta's Den   The Delta's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:06 pm

Rajh couldn't help but laugh when he heard Rain's question. "No little one. Most pups your age are usually very inquisitive. But sometimes it does mean a lot of work for us adults keeping track of you."
Back to top Go down
Tripod
Sentry
Tripod

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Delta's Den   The Delta's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:09 pm

Tripod nodded to Destiny and smiled. "You're most welcome." His ears then perked as he heard something scurring in the nearby bushes. He turned around and with lightning speed, lunged into the bush and emerged with a rabbit clamped in his jaws. "Sorry, got hungry." he said still holding the rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Delta's Den   The Delta's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Delta's Den
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Role Playing :: Animus Pack Territories-
Jump to: