Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gamma's Den

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Apache
Pup
Apache

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
Gamma's Den - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/15Gamma's Den - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

Gamma's Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamma's Den   Gamma's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:06 am

Apache looked at Ekanga and then darted towards the adults. He stopped just short of Kodiak and began to wag his tail. "Hi there. I'm Apache and what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Ekanga
Pup
Ekanga

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
Gamma's Den - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/15Gamma's Den - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: Gamma's Den   Gamma's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:08 am

Not wanting to be left out, Ekanga rushed after his brother. "Hey! Wait for me!" He ran over and tried to stop short but failed. He wound up running right into Apache nearly barreling them both over.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Gamma
Gamma
Kodiak

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: Gamma's Den   Gamma's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:14 am

Kodiak couldn't help but laugh at the two young pups. Clearly these two were going to be a handful. "My name is Kodiak and it is a pleasure to meet both of you." He smiled at the youngsters once more. He couldn't help but wonder what Oula would think of them as well.
Back to top Go down
Ekanga
Pup
Ekanga

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: Gamma's Den   Gamma's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:18 am

Ekanga shook himself off after nearly knocking over his brother. "I'm Ekanga, Apache's brother. It's nice to meet you too Kodiak."
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Gamma
Gamma
Kodiak

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: Gamma's Den   Gamma's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:23 am

Kodiak laid himself back down on the ground. His injured leg was still giving him trouble. He groaned a little as he got comfortable. "So what are two young pups like you doing all alone?" he asked staring at the pair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gamma's Den   Gamma's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gamma's Den
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Role Playing :: Animus Pack Territories-
Jump to: