Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gamma's Den

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kodiak
Gamma
Gamma
Kodiak

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
Gamma's Den Left_bar_bleue15/15Gamma's Den Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

Gamma's Den Empty
PostSubject: Gamma's Den   Gamma's Den I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:42 pm

Kodiak rested himself half way out of his den. He missed Oula but didn't have the strength to leave the den site. His injured front leg was still healing from a battle with Soratton. He only hoped that his mate would return to him soon.
Back to top Go down
Geist
Youngling
Geist

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Gamma's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamma's Den   Gamma's Den I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:38 am

Geist walked over to Kodiak. "Is there anything that I can do for you?" She lowered her head in respect to him as she spoke. She knew that he was still a bit too weak to hunt for himself so perhaps she could go out and find them both something to eat. "Maybe something to eat will help you to gather your strength back."
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Gamma
Gamma
Kodiak

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Gamma's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamma's Den   Gamma's Den I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:49 am

Kodiak smiled at the yearling. "Thank you Geist. That would be nice." He groaned a little as he moved his injured front leg. "How about a rabbit or a beaver for each of us then?" He knew that she would surely be able to manage that on her own even with her small size and young age.
Back to top Go down
Geist
Youngling
Geist

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Gamma's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamma's Den   Gamma's Den I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:53 am

Geist nodded and headed out to find them both something to eat. She knew that either would be easy to catch as she has done so in the past. "Hmm...beavers maybe more filling..." she thought to herself. She headed over to the river where a small group of beavers were building a dam. In one swift movement she darted towards them and managed to grab one in her jaws. She clamped down hard as it struggled until it did not move anymore. She saw another dive into the river and in she went after it. She lunged herself into the water and with one quick snap of her jaws, she had caught the second beaver. She carried it over and set it down next to the first one she caught before picking them both up and proceeding back to Kodiak's den.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Gamma
Gamma
Kodiak

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Gamma's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamma's Den   Gamma's Den I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:58 am

Kodiak waited patiently for Geist's return. It was true that he was indeed hungry and could not hunt for himself as his paw was still trying to heal. Goren would really let him have it if he didn't stay off of it like he had advised him to.
Back to top Go down
Geist
Youngling
Geist

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Gamma's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamma's Den   Gamma's Den I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:02 pm

Geist made her way back to Kodiak's den. She stopped for a moment as her nose picked up an unfamiliar scent coming from the bushes. She gave a low growl while still holding the beavers in her jaws. Something or someone was in the bushes...
Back to top Go down
Ekanga
Pup
Ekanga

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Gamma's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamma's Den   Gamma's Den I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:03 pm

Ekanga sat in the bushes with his brother Apache and tried not to make a sound. He could see the young white wolf who was standing just a few feet from the bush they were hiding in but thought it best to stay hidden.
Back to top Go down
Geist
Youngling
Geist

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Gamma's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamma's Den   Gamma's Den I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:05 pm

Geist sniffed again. There was not just one, but there were two. She growled again this time placing the beavers down at her feet. "Whoever you are you had best make your presence known!" she said in a low growling voice. Though she was young, she was not afraid to defend herself if she had to.
Back to top Go down
Apache
Pup
Apache

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Gamma's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamma's Den   Gamma's Den I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:08 pm

Apache looked at his brother Ekanga. "I don't think we can stay in these bushes now." he whispered. Fearing for their lives, Apache made his way out of the bushes and motioned for Ekanga to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Ekanga
Pup
Ekanga

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Gamma's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamma's Den   Gamma's Den I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:09 pm

Ekanga slowly made his way out of the bush and stood next to Apache. He looked up at the wolf and then looked back down at the beavers that were laying by her feet. His stomach had began to rumble at the mere sight of them.
Back to top Go down
Geist
Youngling
Geist

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Gamma's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamma's Den   Gamma's Den I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:12 pm

Geist stood in disbelief. "They're only pups..." she thought to herself. She stared at the two for a moment and then couldn't help but wonder what Kodiak would say. She certainly couldn't leave them out in the woods alone if they were strays. She smiled a bit and her voice became softer. "Where did you two come from?" she asked glanced down at both of them.
Back to top Go down
Ekanga
Pup
Ekanga

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Gamma's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamma's Den   Gamma's Den I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:14 pm

Ekanga took his gaze away from the beavers for a moment and looked back up at Geist. "My brother and I got separated from our pack. We were trying to find them but soon found ourselves lost and have no idea where they are now." He looked at Apache for a moment then back down at the beavers.
Back to top Go down
Apache
Pup
Apache

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Gamma's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamma's Den   Gamma's Den I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:16 pm

Apache nodded. "We didn't mean to startle you or anything. We were just looking for a new place to call home since it would seem that most likely we won't find our family." He nudged Ekanga softly so that he would stop thinking with his stomach. He too was hungry but knew better then to intrude on another wolf's kill.
Back to top Go down
Geist
Youngling
Geist

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Gamma's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamma's Den   Gamma's Den I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:20 pm

Geist let out a sigh. She just couldn't turn them away now. She only hoped that Kodiak would be just as warm-hearted as she was. "Well I am a member of the Animus pack. I was on my way back to the Gamma male of our pack Kodiak's den who was injured. You may come with me if you like little ones. It would be a lot safer for you. Come on then, it's not far from here now." She picked up the beavers back in her jaws and proceeded to make her way back to Kodiak's den. She only hoped she was making the right decision.
Back to top Go down
Ekanga
Pup
Ekanga

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Gamma's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamma's Den   Gamma's Den I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:22 pm

Ekanga shook his head after being nudged by Apache. "Thank you very much, that is very kind of you." He quickly rushed to be by the wolf's side and looked over to make sure Apache was keeping up as well. "By the way, I'm Ekanga and this is my brother Apache. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Apache
Pup
Apache

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Gamma's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamma's Den   Gamma's Den I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:26 pm

Apache rushed to keep up with Ekanga. He didn't wanna be left behind especially when the sun was starting to set. He gazed up at the white wolf. He could tell that she was a young wolf but she still seemed really experienced.
Back to top Go down
Geist
Youngling
Geist

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Gamma's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamma's Den   Gamma's Den I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:27 pm

Geist turned and looked at the two young pups. "It is a pleasure to meet you both little ones. My name is Geist." She could see Kodiak's den just ahead of them and let out another sigh.
Back to top Go down
Ekanga
Pup
Ekanga

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Gamma's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamma's Den   Gamma's Den I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:45 am

"It's nice to meet you too." Ekanga said with a smile. He then took notice of the den that was just ahead of them. He could see another wolf lying down in it and couldn't help but wonder just who that wolf was.
Back to top Go down
Geist
Youngling
Geist

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Gamma's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamma's Den   Gamma's Den I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:48 am

Geist picked up the pace as she got closer to the den. "Come on you two, there is someone you need to meet." She only hoped that Kodiak was in the right mood. She didn't exactly know how he would react to her bringing back not only a meal but two small pups as well.
Back to top Go down
Apache
Pup
Apache

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Gamma's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamma's Den   Gamma's Den I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:51 am

Apache did as he was told. He picked up his pace to keep up with Geist. He too then noticed the adult wolf lying half way out of the den. His curiousity got the better of him. "Who is that Geist?"
Back to top Go down
Geist
Youngling
Geist

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Gamma's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamma's Den   Gamma's Den I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:55 am

Geist sighed once more. "That is the gamma male of the Animus pack. He is the one I would like for you two to meet." she said trying her best to put on a brave face. She walked closer to the den. She stopped just shy of it and turned and looked at the two young pups. "You two wait right here." She continued on and dropped the beavers in front of Kodiak. "I am sorry for the delay." she said bowing her head. "I um...picked up some strays along the way."
Back to top Go down
Apache
Pup
Apache

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Gamma's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamma's Den   Gamma's Den I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:57 am

Apache watched as Geist moved closer and stayed put with Ekanga. Though he was curious, he thought it best to do as he was told. "What do you suppose they're talking about?" he asked his brother.
Back to top Go down
Ekanga
Pup
Ekanga

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Gamma's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamma's Den   Gamma's Den I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:58 am

Ekanga too stayed put and shrugged. "I'm not sure but I think it has something to do with us." He perked his ears hoping to hear what they were saying but just couldn't quite make it out.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Gamma
Gamma
Kodiak

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Gamma's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamma's Den   Gamma's Den I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:02 am

Kodiak smiled at the sight of the beavers Geist had caught. He then looked behind her and saw the two small pups that were standing close to the bushes where she had left them. "I see what you mean." He pulled himself out of the den a bit and managed to stand briefly. "Call them over here and let me have a look at them then."
Back to top Go down
Geist
Youngling
Geist

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Gamma's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamma's Den   Gamma's Den I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:04 am

Geist nodded and called out to the two pups. "Over here you two." She then laid herself down on the ground not too far from Kodiak but was hesitant to eat at first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gamma's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamma's Den   Gamma's Den I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gamma's Den
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Role Playing :: Animus Pack Territories-
Jump to: