Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kelmisera's Den

Go down 
+2
Chinmay
Kelmisera
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kelmisera
Beta
Beta
Kelmisera

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
Kelmisera's Den Left_bar_bleue15/15Kelmisera's Den Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

Kelmisera's Den Empty
PostSubject: Kelmisera's Den   Kelmisera's Den I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:03 am

Kelmisera waited patiently outside of her den for her precious little ones to emerge. She turned to Chinmay and smiled as she nuzzled against him with her nose. It was time for Nymah and Luna to meet the rest of their pack mates.

Last edited by Kelmisera on Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chinmay
Beta
Beta
Chinmay

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Kelmisera's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelmisera's Den   Kelmisera's Den I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:11 am

Chinmay too was anxious to meet his offspring. He was not really used being around such little ones but he knew he'd get the hang of it. He sat down next to Kelmisera and smiled. He called out softly into den. "It's time to come out little ones."
Back to top Go down
Nymah
Pup
Nymah

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Kelmisera's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelmisera's Den   Kelmisera's Den I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:49 pm

Nymah yawned a small yawn. Her mother's and father's voice has called her out from dreamland. When she realized it was finally time to leave the den, she stretched then ran as fast as her little legs could carry her and emerged from the den. She was quite excited and very eager to meet the world. When out of the den, she peered up at her mother then slowly took in her surroundings. The sun was bright and warm upon her pelt. She blinked a few times as her eyes adjusted to the light. She then took in the sight of the trees of the forest, the brush, and wild flowers around her. She was amazed at how big the world was. A small, "Wow!" escaped her lips. She then took notice of a small butterfly as it passed by her and she began to chase it and paw at it.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Pup
Luna

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Kelmisera's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelmisera's Den   Kelmisera's Den I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:16 pm

Luna began to stir from inside the den. She could hear her mother and father's words and quickly followed her sister out. She poked her head out of the den and continuously blinked her eyes as she got used to seeing the light of day for the first time. She looked up at her parents with a smile before gazing at the world and everyone around her. Everything was new and exciting to her. She couldn't wait to see the world for herself. She noticed Nymah chasing a butterfly and couldn't help but join in on the fun. She giggled as she tried to catch it.
Back to top Go down
Chinmay
Beta
Beta
Chinmay

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Kelmisera's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelmisera's Den   Kelmisera's Den I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:21 pm

Chinmay smiled at the sight of his two young pups. He worried a little bit about how adventurous they were though. He quickly stepped in front of them before they could run off too far even if only chasing a butterfly. He then looked over at Kelmisera. "Quite adventurous these two are aren't they?"
Back to top Go down
Yokoto
Omega
Yokoto

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Kelmisera's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelmisera's Den   Kelmisera's Den I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:51 pm

Yokoto couldn't help but laugh at the youngsters antics. He knew that Kelmisera and Chinmay were going to have their hands full with these two. He walked over closer to them and his tail began to wag. Curiously he asked Kelmisera what their names were. "So what are you going to call these two little darlings?"
Back to top Go down
Nymah
Pup
Nymah

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Kelmisera's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelmisera's Den   Kelmisera's Den I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 7:36 pm

Nymah took the hint that she wasn't to go too far and follow the butterfly when her father stepped out in front of her. She looked up at him and smiled as her tail began to wag. She turned her head to watch her tail and started to chase it in circles.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Pup
Luna

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Kelmisera's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelmisera's Den   Kelmisera's Den I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:36 am

Luna too had stopped short when she saw her father step out in front of them and nearly bumped into Nymah. She giggled as she watched her chase her tail and couldn't help but pounce on her to instigate a game of play fighting. She lightly tugged at her ears hoping that her sister would join in the game.
Back to top Go down
Kelmisera
Beta
Beta
Kelmisera

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Kelmisera's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelmisera's Den   Kelmisera's Den I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:40 am

Kelmisera couldn't help but smile as she nodded to Chinmay. She could tell right off the bat that her pups were going to be handfuls. "Indeed they are." she said with another smile as she watched them play. She then turned to Yokoto to answer his question. "The small black one is Nymah and her sister is Luna."
Back to top Go down
Nymah
Pup
Nymah

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Kelmisera's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelmisera's Den   Kelmisera's Den I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:24 am

Nymah giggled as she fought her sister in play. She then took the initiative to chase Luna's tail instead of her own. She playfully nipped at her tail. She then stopped short and looked up at the sky. She heard a bird clearly for the first time. She had heard such noises in her den before but not as clear and now she could see what was creating the noise. She saw a bird fly into the bushes and then she pounced into them not far from the den. The bird flew off and she bounced out the other side of the bush and darted after it.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Pup
Luna

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Kelmisera's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelmisera's Den   Kelmisera's Den I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:39 pm

Luna growled playfully as she wrestled with her sister. She continued to tug on her ear until she too had looked up at the sky to see what Nymah was looking at. She let go of her ear and watched the bird as well. She too had followed it into the bushes in hopes of catching it.
Back to top Go down
Chinmay
Beta
Beta
Chinmay

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Kelmisera's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelmisera's Den   Kelmisera's Den I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:43 pm

Chinmay sighed and walked over to retrieve the young pups. He did not want them wandering off alone as they were too young and could easily get lost. One at a time he picked up the youngsters by their scruffs and returned them to the den. "Don't worry little ones. You will have plenty of opportunities to explore when you're a little older." He smiled at the pair briefly. "Now it is time to return to the den for the night for your supper." He gently nudged Nymah and Luna to get them moving.
Back to top Go down
Quina
Youngling
Quina

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Kelmisera's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelmisera's Den   Kelmisera's Den I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:49 pm

Quina watched as Chinmay rounded up the pups. She chuckled to herself as she had never seen this side of him before. She walked over to the same bush that the pups where playing in. A strange smell had caught her attention. She cautiously approached closer. She was a very timid wolf but still had the curiousity of a pup in her. She sniffed the air as the scent seemed to get closer. She saw movement in the bushes and froze in her tracks as it startled her.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Pup
Luna

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Kelmisera's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelmisera's Den   Kelmisera's Den I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:51 pm

Luna grunted and reluctantly went into the den and waited for her mother. She wanted to play some more but knew it was best to obey her father. Her stomach had began to growl though as well. She was indeed getting hungry. She and her sister surely had an eventful first day out of the den.
Back to top Go down
Nymah
Pup
Nymah

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Kelmisera's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelmisera's Den   Kelmisera's Den I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:30 pm

Nymah sniffled a little. "Awe..." She turned into the den though she wanted to be out in the world. She knew she should obey her father. Before retreating to the den, she noticed the youngling and that her attention was on the bush. Curiosity flooded her mind. She wanted so bad to see what was going on with it. She was caught in a war with herself. She wanted so much to go back out and see what excitement it had in store but her father said to retreat to the den. Little whimpers escaped her as she sat at the entrance of the den but she didn't emerge. She just sat there and cried a little because she didn't want to disobey her father.
Back to top Go down
Kelmisera
Beta
Beta
Kelmisera

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Kelmisera's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelmisera's Den   Kelmisera's Den I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:35 pm

Kelmisera could see her little pup trying to hold back her tears as she followed them into the den. She nuzzled Nymah and Luna and nudged them deeper into the den. "It's time to eat now young ones and then off to bed. You can play again tomorrow." In truth, she too was curious of what Quina was looking at but wanted to make sure that her pups were safe above all else.
Back to top Go down
Nymah
Pup
Nymah

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Kelmisera's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelmisera's Den   Kelmisera's Den I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:06 pm

Nymah reluctantly ate and then snuggled up against her mother and sister. She yawned and laid her head upon her paws and tried to sleep. However it isn't easy when your mind is bursting with curiosity. She did however manged to shake the curiosity thinking her parents knew what was best and that perhaps she would have a chance to explore the bush more later. She soon drifted off to dreamland.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kelmisera's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelmisera's Den   Kelmisera's Den I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kelmisera's Den
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Role Playing :: Solis Pack Territories-
Jump to: