Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Firestorm's Grotto

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Firestorm
Moonshade
Firestorm

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
Firestorm's Grotto Left_bar_bleue15/15Firestorm's Grotto Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

Firestorm's Grotto Empty
PostSubject: Firestorm's Grotto   Firestorm's Grotto I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:45 pm

Firestorm came out of his den and stretched. He yawned and shook the sleep from his body. "I guess I should hunt for breakfast." he said to himself. He stretched again and set out to find a meal. He soon picked up the smell of rabbits not far from his den. "Mmm...rabbit is on the menu today." He made his approach towards his prey and rush to catch one. In a split second he had one in his jaws. He returned to his den and dropped the rabbit from his jaws near the den entrance. He peered inside and called out to a small pup that he had been caring for. "It's alright little one. You can come out and eat now."
Back to top Go down
Coalstar
Pup
Coalstar

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
Firestorm's Grotto Left_bar_bleue15/15Firestorm's Grotto Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

Firestorm's Grotto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firestorm's Grotto   Firestorm's Grotto I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:06 pm

Coalstar cautiously made her way out of the den. She looked up at Firestorm and smiled a bit. Even though he wasn't her father, she saw him as such as was very glad to have him near. She then took sight of the rabbit and began to eat.
Back to top Go down

Firestorm's Grotto
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Role Playing :: Solis Pack Territories-
Jump to: