Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Literary Voyeurism

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yita
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Yita

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
Literary Voyeurism Left_bar_bleue15/15Literary Voyeurism Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

Literary Voyeurism Empty
PostSubject: Literary Voyeurism   Literary Voyeurism I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:07 am

Here is how it goes:

1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.

From: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Yeah I'm one of those HP freaks Razz)

But Harry saw him wink at Crabbe and Goyle when Pansy had walked away. "Settle down, settle down," said Professor Snape idly. Harry and Ron scowled at each other; Snape wouldn't have said "settle down" if they'd walked in late, he'd have given them detention.
Back to top Go down
Dust
Elder
Dust

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
Literary Voyeurism Left_bar_bleue15/15Literary Voyeurism Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

Literary Voyeurism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Literary Voyeurism   Literary Voyeurism I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:43 am

That, along with Saphira's imposing physical presence, always reminded Nasuada that if Saphira wanted to eat them, she could. It was impossible, Nasuada believed, to be complacent around a dragon. I smell blood, said Saphira.
Back to top Go down
Oula
Gamma
Gamma
Oula

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Literary Voyeurism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Literary Voyeurism   Literary Voyeurism I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:35 am

From: The Greek Tycoon's Disobedient Bride by Lynne Graham (yes i read romance novels Very Happy Razz)

Somewhere in the back of her mind she recognised the faint heady aroma of a fragrance that was familiar to her. Her bewildered senses and preoccupied brain attempted to cut through the confused feeling that something didn't fit. He closed his hands over hers to lift her back against the pillows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Literary Voyeurism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Literary Voyeurism   Literary Voyeurism I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Literary Voyeurism
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Games-
Jump to: