Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shadow's Precipice

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Shadow

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
Shadow's Precipice Left_bar_bleue15/15Shadow's Precipice Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

Shadow's Precipice Empty
PostSubject: Shadow's Precipice   Shadow's Precipice I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:44 am

Shadow sat upon a large cliff and seemed deep in thought as he gazed out into the horizon. A smile grew upon his face as he thought about how his pack was growing in numbers. They were small now but he knew they would soon be a strong pack once again. He let out a soft sigh as he closed his eyes. The warm wind blew across his fur as he began to become more lost in his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Hakro
Youngling
Hakro

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
Shadow's Precipice Left_bar_bleue15/15Shadow's Precipice Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

Shadow's Precipice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Precipice   Shadow's Precipice I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:40 am

Hakro gazed at his father. He knew better then to disturb him but couldn't help but wonder just what he was thinking. He cautiously walked over to him and kept his head low to show respect. "What's wrong father?" he asked in a soft voice.
Back to top Go down
Gravin
Delta
Delta
Gravin

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Shadow's Precipice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Precipice   Shadow's Precipice I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:24 am

Gravin kept his distance. He knew it best not to disturb Shadow while he was deep in thought. Still he couldn't help but wonder what must be going through his mind.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Shadow

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

Shadow's Precipice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Precipice   Shadow's Precipice I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:26 pm

Shadow had heard the words of his son and quickly snapped back into reality. "Nothing do not worry. I am fine." He sighed softly to himself once more as he walked away from the cliff and back over to his pack mates. He looked at each and every one of them and his smile grew larger. He was proud to be their alpha. "We shall hunt soon but I do request that some of you stay behind and help Neina watch over Zora." he said lifting his head into the air as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shadow's Precipice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Precipice   Shadow's Precipice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow's Precipice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Role Playing :: Solis Pack Territories-
Jump to: