Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Path to the Alpha's Den

Go down 
+4
Neeju
Rohit
Silver Mist
Snow Star
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Snow Star
Moonshade
Snow Star

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
The Path to the Alpha's Den - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/15The Path to the Alpha's Den - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

The Path to the Alpha's Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Path to the Alpha's Den   The Path to the Alpha's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:10 am

Snow Star stood up and nodded to Calirsor. "It is good to see you Calirsor." she said quietly as she did not want to disturb Neeju from his slumber. "Indeed we are taking them to see the Naava and Yita." She stopped briefly and looked at the two loners standing behind Calirsor. "They seem to be young ones. I just hope Naava is as understanding." She then noticed Lucha's paw and shook her head. "The male will need some attention taken to that paw. We were planning on leaving at first light. It would be wise for us to stay here for the time being until then." She laid herself back down on the ground next to Silver Mist. She let out a slight yawn. "I trust that you can take over watching over everyone Calirsor."
Back to top Go down
Enessa
Loner
Enessa

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
The Path to the Alpha's Den - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/15The Path to the Alpha's Den - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: The Path to the Alpha's Den   The Path to the Alpha's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 5:08 pm

Enessa sighed again and she looked over at Lucha. "By the looks of things, we'll be resting here for the night. Will you be alright Lucha?" She got up and walked closer to him and laid down on the ground next to him. She wanted to be sure she could keep a close eye on him and be available to help him in anyway.

Last edited by Enessa on Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raven
Loner
Raven

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Path to the Alpha's Den   The Path to the Alpha's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:28 am

Raven woke after hearing the whispers of the others. He could tell Calirsor was of the Animus pack but wasn't sure of the others. He gazed at the pair for a moment. It was clear to him that Enessa cared for Lucha. He smiled a little and laid his head back down. "It would seem that love is in the air with those two..." he thought to himself. He let out a small yawn. Although he was still restless, he thought it best to try and rest. He closed his eyes once more and began to fall into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Calirsor
Elder
Calirsor

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Path to the Alpha's Den   The Path to the Alpha's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:35 pm

Calirsor nodded. "I can tell that you could use the rest Snow Star. I will keep an eye on things." He then turned to the two loners who had been following him. "If you two are hungry, Enessa you may go and hunt for the both of you but do not wander too far. There is safety in numbers and you are my responsibility. Lucha, with that injured paw it would be best for you to get some rest as you will need your strength." He spoke to them again in a very stern tone. He did not know these loners very well but still expected them to respect him and his commands. He sat down not far off from Snow Star and watched over everyone. He was used to going without sleep when he had to and this would be no exception. He maybe getting old but his senses were still very keen.
Back to top Go down
Enessa
Loner
Enessa

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Path to the Alpha's Den   The Path to the Alpha's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:35 pm

Enessa briefly sat back up. "Thank you Calirsor. If Lucha is hungry I will track something down close by for the both of us. If he's not then I think I can wait till morning." She gave Calirsor a smile then turned to Lucha. "You hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Lucha
Loner
Lucha

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Path to the Alpha's Den   The Path to the Alpha's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:16 am

Lucha smiled at Enessa as she laid down close to him. He could feel himself getting a bit flushed again but just tried to shake it off. "Yes I will be alright, thank you for your concern." His stomach had then started to growl right as she asked him about his hunger. "Well my stomach says I am." he said laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Neeju
Epsilon
Epsilon
Neeju

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Path to the Alpha's Den   The Path to the Alpha's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:26 am

Neeju awoke briefly. He couldn't help but overhear the idea of Enessa going out to hunt on her own. He yawned a bit and stretched as he stood up. "If you really wish to hunt, I will accompany you." he said still trying to shake the sleep from his body.
Back to top Go down
Enessa
Loner
Enessa

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Path to the Alpha's Den   The Path to the Alpha's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:27 pm

"That's awfully sweet of you." Enessa smiled at the wolf who stood up and offered to accompany her. "I'm sorry I didn't catch your name? Mine is Enessa. We need not worry about bringing down any big game since this is just a snack. A few rabbits might be nice for those who wish to partake." She turned to the other wolves in the area. "Ok, how many would like a rabbit as a snack? We can hunt as many rabbits as needed to fill any hungry tummies." she giggled. She liked the idea of helping out and was happy to meet anybody's needs though Lucha was of course her primary concern.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Path to the Alpha's Den   The Path to the Alpha's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Path to the Alpha's Den
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Role Playing :: Animus Pack Territories-
Jump to: