Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Either, Or/Then and Now/Ask A Dumb Question

Go down 
+5
Naava
Enessa
Aniyu
Rain
Yita
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Yita
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Yita

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
Either, Or/Then and Now/Ask A Dumb Question Left_bar_bleue15/15Either, Or/Then and Now/Ask A Dumb Question Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

Either, Or/Then and Now/Ask A Dumb Question Empty
PostSubject: Either, Or/Then and Now/Ask A Dumb Question   Either, Or/Then and Now/Ask A Dumb Question I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:14 am

A few silly little games to pass the time. Laughing

1. Either, Or
Someone posts an "either or" question ... like, "Chocolate or Vanilla?" The next person answers and then asks another "either or" question.

2. Then and Now
Might be a fun way to get to know each other. The first person might post something like: "I used to have long hair, now I have short hair." and so on ... But to make it fun, only tell things that were/are true and that have actually changed.

3. Ask a Dumb Question
You ask a dumb question, the next person answers it and then asks another dumb question and so forth. So person 1 asks: "Is the grass really greener on the other side?" Person 2 answers: "Only if it's been fertilized and watered." Then person 2 asks another questions ... and so on.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Pup
Rain

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
Either, Or/Then and Now/Ask A Dumb Question Left_bar_bleue15/15Either, Or/Then and Now/Ask A Dumb Question Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: Either, Or/Then and Now/Ask A Dumb Question   Either, Or/Then and Now/Ask A Dumb Question I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 2:03 am

Frogs or Toads? *hehe*
Back to top Go down
Aniyu
Youngling
Aniyu

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: Either, Or/Then and Now/Ask A Dumb Question   Either, Or/Then and Now/Ask A Dumb Question I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:41 am

frogs, toads give you warts Razz

hot or cold?
Back to top Go down
Yita
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Yita

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: Either, Or/Then and Now/Ask A Dumb Question   Either, Or/Then and Now/Ask A Dumb Question I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:22 pm

i'd rather be hot then cold. Razz

milk or cookies? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Enessa
Loner
Enessa

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: Either, Or/Then and Now/Ask A Dumb Question   Either, Or/Then and Now/Ask A Dumb Question I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:07 pm

Cookies!!!

Green or Blue?
Back to top Go down
Yita
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Yita

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: Either, Or/Then and Now/Ask A Dumb Question   Either, Or/Then and Now/Ask A Dumb Question I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:14 pm

blue

night or day?
Back to top Go down
Enessa
Loner
Enessa

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: Either, Or/Then and Now/Ask A Dumb Question   Either, Or/Then and Now/Ask A Dumb Question I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:56 pm

Night!!

Earth or Sky?
Back to top Go down
Naava
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Naava

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: Either, Or/Then and Now/Ask A Dumb Question   Either, Or/Then and Now/Ask A Dumb Question I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:10 pm

hmm....i'd have to say both Very Happy

Pepsi or Coke?
Back to top Go down
Enessa
Loner
Enessa

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: Either, Or/Then and Now/Ask A Dumb Question   Either, Or/Then and Now/Ask A Dumb Question I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:09 am

Pepsi
Dog or Cat?
Back to top Go down
Yita
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Yita

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: Either, Or/Then and Now/Ask A Dumb Question   Either, Or/Then and Now/Ask A Dumb Question I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 1:09 am

both

wet or dry?
Back to top Go down
Dust
Elder
Dust

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: Either, Or/Then and Now/Ask A Dumb Question   Either, Or/Then and Now/Ask A Dumb Question I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 1:52 am

wet

sunny or cloudy?
Back to top Go down
Calirsor
Elder
Calirsor

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: Either, Or/Then and Now/Ask A Dumb Question   Either, Or/Then and Now/Ask A Dumb Question I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 1:56 am

sunny

clean or dirty? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gravin
Delta
Delta
Gravin

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: Either, Or/Then and Now/Ask A Dumb Question   Either, Or/Then and Now/Ask A Dumb Question I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 2:01 am

clean

white or black?
Back to top Go down
Soritena
Sentry
Soritena

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: Either, Or/Then and Now/Ask A Dumb Question   Either, Or/Then and Now/Ask A Dumb Question I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 2:07 am

black it goes with anything Wink

pen or pencil?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Either, Or/Then and Now/Ask A Dumb Question   Either, Or/Then and Now/Ask A Dumb Question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Either, Or/Then and Now/Ask A Dumb Question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Games-
Jump to: