Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not Far From The Alpha's Den

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon Star
Moonshade
Moon Star

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
Not Far From The Alpha's Den Left_bar_bleue15/15Not Far From The Alpha's Den Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

Not Far From The Alpha's Den Empty
PostSubject: Not Far From The Alpha's Den   Not Far From The Alpha's Den I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:09 am

Moon Star startled awake from something she had heard. She quickly made her way into the small den that she had made to check on her young pup Irisor. He was still curled up and fast asleep much to her relief. She smiled and gave him a slight lick before exiting the den. She yawned and shook the dirt from her pelt. Whatever she had heard, it must have passed. She kept her guard up just the same as she laid herself back down by the entrance to her den.
Back to top Go down
Balito
Omega
Balito

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
Not Far From The Alpha's Den Left_bar_bleue15/15Not Far From The Alpha's Den Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

Not Far From The Alpha's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Far From The Alpha's Den   Not Far From The Alpha's Den I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:45 pm

Balito picked up a familiar scent. It was Moon Star. Eager to see how she was doing, he made his approach towards her. He knew of her pregnancy and that she had been away from the pack for some time now but didn't know that she had made her den so close. A small smile grew on his face. He really adored young pups and couldn't wait to greet hers. "You are a sight for sore eyes." he said smiling at Moon Star. "I didn't know you decided to make your den so close to the alpha's den." He walked a little closer and sat down not too far from her.
Back to top Go down

Not Far From The Alpha's Den
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Role Playing :: Animus Pack Territories-
Jump to: