Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Burned Zone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Makena
Loner
Makena

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
The Burned Zone Left_bar_bleue15/15The Burned Zone Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

The Burned Zone Empty
PostSubject: The Burned Zone   The Burned Zone I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:06 am

Makena made her way through the burned forest. A wild fire had swept through the land not too long ago and there wasn't much left. Prey was limited here but she still managed to sniff out rabbits that were hiding underground. She wandered alone but still felt lonely. She hoped that she could at least stumble across other loners like herself so that she would at least have some company.
Back to top Go down
Devil Claw
Loner
Devil Claw

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

The Burned Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Burned Zone   The Burned Zone I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:26 am

Devil Claw noticed Makena in the distance. He thought this area had been abandoned but alas he was wrong. He sighed to himself and just kept moving. He wanted to be alone and did not like the presence of another wolf. He was used to being on his own and prefered it that way too.
Back to top Go down
Sitca
Loner
Sitca

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

The Burned Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Burned Zone   The Burned Zone I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:40 pm

Sitca was laying under a tree resting when he saw Makena. Though he really didn't feel like getting up, he muttered up the strength to do just that. His old bones seemed to creak as he stood up and walked over to her. "Hello there, what is your name?" he said in a calm voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Burned Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Burned Zone   The Burned Zone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Burned Zone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Role Playing :: Outlands-
Jump to: