Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Surrounding Forest

Go down 
+6
Lekoa
Dust
Pahorik
Duskpaw
Tarmok
Naava
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pahorik
Beta
Beta
Pahorik

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
The Surrounding Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/15The Surrounding Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

The Surrounding Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding Forest   The Surrounding Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:45 pm

Pahorik knew better then to question Naava. He knew what he was doing and she very much respected him for that. Still she couldn't help but wonder if he was truly going to allow this outsider into the pack or not.
Back to top Go down
Nitara
Youngling
Nitara

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
The Surrounding Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/15The Surrounding Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding Forest   The Surrounding Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:47 pm

Nitara tucked her tail between her legs and lowered her head in submission to the large wolf. She could now see that he was the alpha male of the pack. She raised her eyes to look up at him and said, "Since I am a loner, I have no loyalties to anyone but myself but I would give all that up to be part of a pack and swear my loyalty to you and your pack." She lowered her head as low as she could trying to show that she was of no threat to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Naava
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Naava

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding Forest   The Surrounding Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:53 pm

Naava walked closer to the loner and sniffed her again. She did not smell of any rivals that he knew of in the area. "If you truly swear your alligence then you may stay, but if you prove otherwise hostile...my pack mates and I will rip you to shreads." He turned away from the loner and looked at his fellow pack mates. "It is time to head back. The others will be getting hungry and Yita's pups will be emerging soon. Gather the carcasses and follow me." He then turned to Pahorik. "Keep an eye on this one until we truly know her." He began to trek back to the den and let out a howl for the others to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Nitara
Youngling
Nitara

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding Forest   The Surrounding Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:56 pm

Nitara nodded. "I understand." she said a little shaken up by his words. She raised her head back up and began to follow him back to the den with the others. She now understood why there were so many deer carcasses. These wolves were only part of the pack. She couldn't help but wonder who else she would meet.
Back to top Go down
Pahorik
Beta
Beta
Pahorik

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding Forest   The Surrounding Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:58 pm

Pahorik nodded to Naava and picked up the deer that she helped Naava bring down. She glanced over at Nitara. She was still a little unsure of this wolf. She hoisted the carcass onto her back and began to follow her alpha back to the den.
Back to top Go down
Dust
Elder
Dust

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding Forest   The Surrounding Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:43 am

Dust too followed Naava back to the den with the kill that he and the young ones had made. He grabbed the carcass and began to drag it as it was too heavy for an old wolf like him to carry. He watched as the newcomer followed Naava. "So many new wolves wishing to join the pack." he thought to himself. This somewhat pleased Dust in a way though. He was happy to see the pack thriving and increasing in numbers once more.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fang
Youngling
Dark Fang

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding Forest   The Surrounding Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:50 am

Dark Fang walked along side of Dust and helped him with the carcass. "I thought maybe you could use a little bit of help." He clamped his jaws into it and began to help drag it back to the den.
Back to top Go down
Mudpaw
Omega
Mudpaw

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding Forest   The Surrounding Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:55 pm

Mudpaw raced to Dust. He was keen to help anyway he could. He too had grabbed a hold of the carcass to help take some of the weight off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding Forest   The Surrounding Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Surrounding Forest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2