Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Surrounding Forest

Go down 
+6
Lekoa
Dust
Pahorik
Duskpaw
Tarmok
Naava
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Naava
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Naava

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
The Surrounding Forest Left_bar_bleue15/15The Surrounding Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

The Surrounding Forest Empty
PostSubject: The Surrounding Forest   The Surrounding Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:45 am

Naava lead the pack into the forest in search of a meal. Though most of them would eat their fill after the kill was made, he still had plans to bring back at least one large deer for not only Yita, but for those who stayed behind as well. He looked back over his shoulder to make sure that everyone was keeping up with him and he treked deeper into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Tarmok
Moonshade
Tarmok

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
The Surrounding Forest Left_bar_bleue15/15The Surrounding Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding Forest   The Surrounding Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:55 am

Tarmok followed closely behind Naava. He was waiting anxiously for there to be a hunt where most of the pack would run together again. He looked at his brother Duskpaw for a moment and smiled. "Just like old times again huh?"
Back to top Go down
Duskpaw
Moonshade
Duskpaw

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding Forest   The Surrounding Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:59 am

Duskpaw grinned as he walked beside Tarmok. "Indeed it is dear brother. The pack is becoming whole again."
Back to top Go down
Pahorik
Beta
Beta
Pahorik

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding Forest   The Surrounding Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:25 am

Pahorik smiled. It had been a long time since there had been a group hunt. She followed closely behind Naava and just in front of the others. The sweet scent of elk and deer had soon filled the air. It wouldn't be long now before the hunt would truly begin.
Back to top Go down
Dust
Elder
Dust

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding Forest   The Surrounding Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:40 am

Dust too had followed his alpha out for the hunt. He brought up the rear along with the three young wolves Dark Fang, Junnsa, and Lekoa. There was plenty of prey in the area with the coming of spring. Every member of the pack would eat well this season.
Back to top Go down
Lekoa
Youngling
Lekoa

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding Forest   The Surrounding Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:30 pm

Lekoa stayed close to Dust's side. She was excited to be going on a hunt as it had been a long time since she had done so. Her nose soon picked up the delicious smell of deer and elk that were close by. She licked her lips and at one point even caught herself drooling.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fang
Youngling
Dark Fang

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding Forest   The Surrounding Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:33 pm

Dark Fang too started to get antsy with the smell of potential prey in the area. His stomach had been rumbling all day and this is the moment he had been waiting for. He quickened his pace to keep up with the adults. He couldn't wait to sink his teeth into a deer, elk, or maybe even a moose.
Back to top Go down
Junnsa
Youngling
Junnsa

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding Forest   The Surrounding Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:58 pm

Junnsa rushed to keep up. She was still new to the pack so everything around the territory was also new to her. She has never really been on an actual hunt with a pack before and she was so excited that she was gonna get the chance to learn so many new things from the adults.
Back to top Go down
Naava
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Naava

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding Forest   The Surrounding Forest I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:31 pm

The scent of deer loomed closer. Naava's jaws began to salivate, he couldn't wait to sink his teeth into a meal. He turned back to the wolves who were following close behind him and gave a nod signaling to them to pick up the pace. He could now see the deer just ahead. With another quick motion to his pack mates he darted for the herd of deer. He managed to bring down a very large buck all on his own and waited and watched for his fellow wolves to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Pahorik
Beta
Beta
Pahorik

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding Forest   The Surrounding Forest I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:23 pm

Pahorik rushed to Naava to help him with the buck that he had brought down. She clamped her jaws tightly to help subdue it. She knew as the Beta female it was her job to help her alpha whenever a kill was made.
Back to top Go down
Naava
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Naava

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding Forest   The Surrounding Forest I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:35 pm

Naava smiled at Pahorik. He was very grateful for her help in subduing the large buck. He watched as the other wolves soon brought down their own deer as well. The pack will surely eat good this day.
Back to top Go down
Tarmok
Moonshade
Tarmok

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding Forest   The Surrounding Forest I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:45 am

Tarmok looked at his brother Duskpaw for a moment. With a grin on his face, he rushed at the herd of deer and managed to bring down a doe. He clenched his jaws tightly around its neck and waited for his brother.
Back to top Go down
Duskpaw
Moonshade
Duskpaw

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding Forest   The Surrounding Forest I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:47 am

Duskpaw rushed to aid his brother with the doe that he had caught. He too clenched his jaws into the animal and waited for it to stop breathing. "Today was an excellent day for hunting." he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Dust
Elder
Dust

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding Forest   The Surrounding Forest I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:56 am

Dust took it upon himself to take the younger wolves under his wing. "Junnsa, Lekoa, and Dark Fang you will come with me. Between the three of us we should be able to take down at least one large buck." He glanced at all three before rushing at the herd, only looking back to make sure they were following closely behind him. He targeted one buck in particular and headed straight for it. With his jaws wide open he lunged for the buck and grabbed hold of it and waited for the others to join in.
Back to top Go down
Mudpaw
Omega
Mudpaw

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding Forest   The Surrounding Forest I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:25 am

Mudpaw came charging in and splashed in a nearby muddy puddle, nearly splashing Naava and Pahorik. He had been gone for while but when he saw that his adopted father Dust was near he had to run over and greet him and the rest of the pack members. Mud dripped from his fur from his little romp in the muddy puddle. He then saw that Dust had brought down a large buck and couldn't resist going over to help. He ran as fast as his legs would carry him and charged with his jaws wide open, clamping down on the buck to help bring it down.
Back to top Go down
Pahorik
Beta
Beta
Pahorik

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding Forest   The Surrounding Forest I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:09 am

Pahorik gave Mudpaw a stern look. She wanted to growl at him but thought it best not to considering Naava was sitting right next to her. Instead she took a deep breath and tried to ignore the antics of the young wolf.
Back to top Go down
Junnsa
Youngling
Junnsa

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding Forest   The Surrounding Forest I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:16 am

Junnsa rushed to help Dust. She grabbed the buck by its back leg to help subdue it and was very careful not to get kicked in the process. She held on tight and didn't let go for anything. She was happy to be part of the hunt and was gaining a lot of experience as well.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fang
Youngling
Dark Fang

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding Forest   The Surrounding Forest I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:46 am

Dark Fang was hoping for bigger game but he guessed a deer buck would have to do. He rushes to help Dust and the others subdue the large buck. He laid his body across the deer and sunk his teeth in deep into the other rear leg of the animal so that Junnsa would not get kicked while she was holding onto the other leg. "Lekoa!" he yelled out while the buck's leg was clamped in his jaws. "We still need your help too!"
Back to top Go down
Lekoa
Youngling
Lekoa

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding Forest   The Surrounding Forest I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:28 am

Lekoa rushed to aid the others. "Coming!" she yelled out. With a burst of speed she ran over and clamped her jaws down tight on the buck just as it had stopped thrashing around. She looked around at the other wolves. This was indeed a very successful hunting trip and there would be plenty for all even those back at the den. She then walked over to Naava. "Will we be heading back soon?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Naava
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Naava

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding Forest   The Surrounding Forest I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:26 pm

Naava stood up and looked at Lekoa. "Yes we will be returning to the others now that the hunt is over. Everyone who was left behind will be getting hungry and we need to bring this food back to them." He glanced at Pahorik a moment and gave her a nod, signaling her to carry back the carcass and for everyone else to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Nitara
Youngling
Nitara

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding Forest   The Surrounding Forest I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:33 pm

Nitara couldn't help but be curious about the wolves who had gathered in the area. Surely there must have been something going on for them to have brought down so many deer. She cautiously approached them, hoping not to alarm anyone with her presence even though she was a stranger.
Back to top Go down
Naava
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Naava

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding Forest   The Surrounding Forest I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:37 pm

Naava's nose picked up an unfamiliar scent. He turned and saw the loner who was slowly approaching them. He rushed over and bared his teeth. "Who are you and what business do you have on Animus soil?" His voice was deep and a bellowing growl seemed to escape his jaws. The fur on the back of his neck began to rise as he did not trust any who approached them while their backs were turned.
Back to top Go down
Pahorik
Beta
Beta
Pahorik

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding Forest   The Surrounding Forest I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:40 pm

Pahorik stood up from the carcass. She rushed to Naava's side as she knew she had to. She too growled a deep bellowing growl and bared her teeth at the wolf who had dared trespass on their land.
Back to top Go down
Nitara
Youngling
Nitara

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding Forest   The Surrounding Forest I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:40 pm

Nitara froze in her tracks. She now realized that maybe it was a mistake to even approach the wolves at all. She swallowed hard and attempted to answer the large wolf who stood in front of her. "I am Nitara. I am seeking a pack to join."
Back to top Go down
Naava
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Naava

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding Forest   The Surrounding Forest I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:43 pm

Naava was still a little uneasy. So many loners seemed to be appearing. He growled again and looked over the wolf. "So you wish to join our pack you say." he asked sniffing her over. "And just where do your loyalties lie loner?" He stood tall, showing just how big and powerful he really was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding Forest   The Surrounding Forest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Surrounding Forest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next