Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Path to the Alpha's Den

Go down 
+4
Neeju
Rohit
Silver Mist
Snow Star
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Snow Star
Moonshade
Snow Star

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
The Path to the Alpha's Den Left_bar_bleue15/15The Path to the Alpha's Den Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

The Path to the Alpha's Den Empty
PostSubject: The Path to the Alpha's Den   The Path to the Alpha's Den I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:37 am

Snow Star walked through the forest looking back over her shoulder every now and again to make sure that Silver Mist was keeping up with her. She knew the territory quite well and the path they were on was a direct way back to the Naava and Yita's den. Her stomach had began to grumble but right now there was no time for a hunt. It was more important that Silver Mist see the alphas. She ignored her hunger and pressed on.
Back to top Go down
Silver Mist
Pup
Silver Mist

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
The Path to the Alpha's Den Left_bar_bleue15/15The Path to the Alpha's Den Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: The Path to the Alpha's Den   The Path to the Alpha's Den I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:08 am

Silver Mist rushed to keep up with Snow Star. She was eager to see just where they were headed but in a way still worried somewhat about meeting the alphas of the Animus pack. She also was starting to get a bit hungry but thought it best to wait before asking permission to hunt.
Back to top Go down
Snow Star
Moonshade
Snow Star

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Path to the Alpha's Den   The Path to the Alpha's Den I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:05 am

Snow Star still tried to ignore her growling stomach. "Hunting will just have to wait." she said to herself. She continued walking on the path keeping her senses keen for any signs of potential dangers. She had seen rivals and rogues in the area before and wasn't about to take any chances.
Back to top Go down
Rohit
Loner
Rohit

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Path to the Alpha's Den   The Path to the Alpha's Den I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:21 am

Rohit watched as the two wolves made their way through the forest. He knew that he was in Animus territory and couldn't help but wonder if these two wolves were part of that pack. He cautiously made his way out of the shadows and approached them. "I hope I'm not alarming you but may I join you? I am a loner seeking a new pack." He knew he was risking being attacked, especially with the presence of a young pup. Never the less, his tail began to wag and he only hoped that his sweet disposition would be enough to keep him out of harms way.
Back to top Go down
Snow Star
Moonshade
Snow Star

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Path to the Alpha's Den   The Path to the Alpha's Den I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:41 pm

Snow Star was a bit taken aback by the presence of the large lone male. It had put her in a very awkward position that she really didn't want to handle at this point. She took note of his wagging tail never the less. "Any wolf who is this happy about seeing other wolves can't be a threat." she thought to herself for a moment. She never the less kept her guard up and addressed the loner. "I am not the one who decides who can join the pack. That is to be decided by the alphas who we are going to see now. If you really wish to join then you may come with us but do not expect to be welcome with such open arms." She paused for a moment and turned back to Silver Mist to make sure she was staying close before returning her uneasy gaze back at the loner. "And what is your name loner?"
Back to top Go down
Silver Mist
Pup
Silver Mist

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Path to the Alpha's Den   The Path to the Alpha's Den I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:44 pm

Silver Mist stayed close to Snow Star. She looked at the loner curiously. She had never seen a wolf with such a kind and gentle disposition as the one he seemed to of posessed.
Back to top Go down
Rohit
Loner
Rohit

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Path to the Alpha's Den   The Path to the Alpha's Den I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:56 am

Rohit bowed his head to Snow Star. "I understand that I need to be accepted first." He took a small step towards Snow Star still wagging his tail. "And my name is Rohit. What is yours?"
Back to top Go down
Snow Star
Moonshade
Snow Star

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Path to the Alpha's Den   The Path to the Alpha's Den I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:12 am

Snow Star growled a little as Rohit got closer. She bared her teeth a little as if to tell him not to get too close. Even though he appeared friendly she didn't take any chances. She took a step back and pushed Silver Mist back a little with her paw as well. "I am Snow Star and this pup with me is Silver Mist."
Back to top Go down
Neeju
Epsilon
Epsilon
Neeju

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Path to the Alpha's Den   The Path to the Alpha's Den I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:13 pm

Neeju led Raven towards the path to the alpha's den. Along the way he saw Snow Star in the distance and a smile grew on his face. His tail began to wag as he quickened his pace to meet up with her. He looked back over his shoulder to Raven, "Come on, this way and keep up!"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Loner
Raven

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Path to the Alpha's Den   The Path to the Alpha's Den I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:17 pm

Raven ran to keep up with Neeju. He did not know why he quickened his pace so much but thought it best not to ask just the same. He then noticed the other wolves in the distance. "Perhaps they are the reason he is in such a hurry." he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Neeju
Epsilon
Epsilon
Neeju

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Path to the Alpha's Den   The Path to the Alpha's Den I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:20 pm

Neeju stopped short. Apparently Snow Star was not alone. He couldn't help but wonder who the other two wolves with her were. He slowly walked over to her, his tail still wagging. "Fancy seeing you here Snow Star. It has been a long time." He looked back again to make sure Raven was still with him. "I see you have an issue with loners as well."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Loner
Raven

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Path to the Alpha's Den   The Path to the Alpha's Den I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:22 pm

Raven watched as Neeju stopped and applied the breaks himself as well, nearly bumping into him. He stayed close to him as he did not know the other wolves. Even though Neeju was with him, he still smelled of a rival pack and if these wolves were part of the Animus pack as well who knows what they would do to him.
Back to top Go down
Snow Star
Moonshade
Snow Star

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Path to the Alpha's Den   The Path to the Alpha's Den I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:10 pm

Snow Star smiled when she saw Neeju. At least now she had someone to help her with the loners that she had picked up even though he too seemed to have one too. "You're looking well Neeju." she said with another smile. "Yes, indeed. I was on my way back to see Naava and Yita about them." She then sniffed the air when she saw Raven standing just behind him. She growled a little and began to bare her teeth. "That is no loner behind you though Neeju." she said in a low, bellowing, and growling tone. "He smells of rivals." She didn't take her eyes off of him as she spoke. She knew it wise not to trust anyone who smelled of a rival pack.
Back to top Go down
Neeju
Epsilon
Epsilon
Neeju

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Path to the Alpha's Den   The Path to the Alpha's Den I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:15 pm

Neeju nodded. "Take it easy Snow Star." he said trying to calm her. "I have this one handled. I know he smells of rivals but he said he is no longer such." He turned and looked back at Raven briefly and then lowered his voice to whisper to Snow Star. "I do not completely trust him either but I still thought it best that Naava saw him." He knew she had every reason to be on edge. Truth be told, Neeju himself was too.
Back to top Go down
Snow Star
Moonshade
Snow Star

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Path to the Alpha's Den   The Path to the Alpha's Den I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:23 am

Snow Star growled a little to herself. She knew it best not to question Neeju but still kept her guard up just the same with Raven around. "Perhaps you are right. The important thing is that these loners see Naava and Yita." She looked over at Silver Mist and Rohit for a moment. "It will soon be dark and it would be wise for us just to stay here for the night. We will continue on first thing at sunrise." She laid herself down on the ground and kept watch over the outsiders but kept Silver Mist close. She knew that even an older pup could be volunerable.
Back to top Go down
Silver Mist
Pup
Silver Mist

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Path to the Alpha's Den   The Path to the Alpha's Den I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:24 pm

Silver Mist let out a yawn and laid down close to Snow Star. She watched as the sun began to set and a cool even breeze blew over her fur. She rested her head on her front paws and began to drift off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Rohit
Loner
Rohit

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Path to the Alpha's Den   The Path to the Alpha's Den I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:31 pm

Rohit too laid himself down on the ground. He let out a slight yawn and crossed his front paws in front of him. He rested his head upon them and was soon drifting off to sleep. His ears still twitched with every sound the night air seemed to bring.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Loner
Raven

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Path to the Alpha's Den   The Path to the Alpha's Den I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:34 pm

Raven was too restless to sleep. Instead he sat down close to the others and kept a watchful eye on things. Though he knew the others had no reason to trust him, maybe he could prove himself to them by alerting them of any possible dangers that maybe lurking in the area. He gazed deep into the forest keeping his senses keen. A cool wind blew over his fur and he closed his eyes briefly but kept his ears wide open and listened intensely for any strange or unfamiliar sounds.
Back to top Go down
Neeju
Epsilon
Epsilon
Neeju

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Path to the Alpha's Den   The Path to the Alpha's Den I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:56 pm

Neeju nodded and rested close to Snow Star. He yawned slightly and tried to shake the sleep from his head. It had been a long day and a goodnight's sleep was just what he needed. Though he was reluctant at first, he soon closed his eyes and started to nod off to sleep. He was confident that Snow Star could keep an eye on things.
Back to top Go down
Calirsor
Elder
Calirsor

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Path to the Alpha's Den   The Path to the Alpha's Den I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:22 pm

Calirsor lead the loners on the path to the alpha's den. He stopped short as he noticed Neeju and Snow Star just ahead. He looked again and noticed that they too were not alone. "Apparently there are more loners in the area then we thought." he thought to himself. He looked back at Lucha and Enessa. "You two wait right here." His tone was a bit more stern then it had been. He wanted to make sure they listened. He then walked closer to his pack mates to greet them. "I'm sorry to disturb you two, but it would appear that we all have something in common at the moment." He looked back over his shoulder briefly at the loners before turning back to Snow Star and Neeju. "Soritena came across these two loners and I told her that I would lead them back to see the alphas. I suspect that is where you are leading these other outsiders too?"
Back to top Go down
Enessa
Loner
Enessa

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Path to the Alpha's Den   The Path to the Alpha's Den I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:32 pm

Enessa stopped in her tracks and waited patiently. She made sure to do exactly as she was told and didn't approach nor speak up to anyone. She sat down and thought to herself, "I hope this doesn't take too much time. Lucha's wound needs tending to."

Last edited by Enessa on Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucha
Loner
Lucha

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Path to the Alpha's Den   The Path to the Alpha's Den I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:56 am

Lucha wasn't paying much attention to Calirsor and Enessa stopping and once again wound up bumping into Enessa. He looked up at her and started to blush once more. "I...I...I'm so sorry Enessa." he said turning his head away from her. "I'll watch where I'm going from now on." He sat down not far from her and began to lick his injured leg. "Real smooth Lucha..." he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Enessa
Loner
Enessa

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Path to the Alpha's Den   The Path to the Alpha's Den I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:37 pm

Enessa before replying, thought back to when he first brushed against her and now as to how he was acting right now. She smiled at the thought that perhaps he may have feelings for her. She blushed slightly. She knew she had feelings for him, however she wasn't sure if her feelings for him amounted to love. She had been a loner all her life and thus, never been in love before. "How much does it take to be considered love?" she thought to herself. "Oh," she came back to the present. "Sorry, I got lost in thought." She smiled softly at Lucha. "It's alright Lucha, you need not worry about bumping into me..." She blushed slightly again. "I don't mind at all."
Back to top Go down
Lucha
Loner
Lucha

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Path to the Alpha's Den   The Path to the Alpha's Den I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:10 am

Lucha smiled again. He saw how Enessa too was now blushing but did not want to say anything at the moment. He instead sat a little closer to her and waited while Calirsor talked to the others. But still, he could not take his eyes off of her. There was something about her that just drew him closer to her. He smiled once more as he laid himself down on the ground to rest.
Back to top Go down
Enessa
Loner
Enessa

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: The Path to the Alpha's Den   The Path to the Alpha's Den I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:30 pm

Enessa sat there and tried to be patient but things were taking longer then she had hoped. She turned her attention back to Lucha and she thought, "This is taking a while. I wonder if Lucha is hungry." She wanted to offer to catch something for she to was getting hungry. However she wasn't sure this was the time to leave. She also knew she dare not approach the other wolves. She wasn't sure what to do. She let out a heavy sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Path to the Alpha's Den   The Path to the Alpha's Den I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Path to the Alpha's Den
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Role Playing :: Animus Pack Territories-
Jump to: