Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A stroll through the forest

Go down 
+2
Tripod
Rajh
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rain
Pup
Rain

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
A stroll through the forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/15A stroll through the forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

A stroll through the forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A stroll through the forest   A stroll through the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:33 pm

Rain gleefully bounced after the Rajh. "Yay! We get to see mommy again! I wonder how baby brother is?" She then yawned. She was eager to get back to the den and return to dreamland.
Back to top Go down
Rajh
Omega
Rajh

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
A stroll through the forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/15A stroll through the forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: A stroll through the forest   A stroll through the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:55 pm

Rajh began to lead the caravan back to Destiny's den. He watched as the sun began to set more and made sure that Rain was keeping up. He glanced back over at his companions. "Keep an eye on Rain. Destiny will have our hides if anything were to happen to her."

(I'm gonna let everyone catch up here first and then I'll post again on the Delta's Den thread.)
Back to top Go down
Rain
Pup
Rain

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: A stroll through the forest   A stroll through the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:05 pm

Rain ran after Rajh, "Don't worry I'll keep up!" She yawned again and didn't realize even though she was wanting to keep up she was falling slightly behind. She was exhausted and quite ready for bed.
Back to top Go down
Tripod
Sentry
Tripod

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: A stroll through the forest   A stroll through the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:08 am

Tripod noticed Rain slightly falling behind and picked her up by her scruff. He decided since she was so tired that it was best to carry her. He continued following Rajh. The only good thing was that they weren't that far from Destiny's den so they didn't have to travel very far.
Back to top Go down
Vhalin
Sentry
Vhalin

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:

PostSubject: Re: A stroll through the forest   A stroll through the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:35 pm

Vhalin slowed his pace to help Tripod with Rain. He kept his eyes wide open for any signs of danger as the sun began to set and the sky became dark. He too was getting tired but it was more important to return the young pup back to Destiny. He shook the sleep from his head and pressed on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A stroll through the forest   A stroll through the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A stroll through the forest
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3