Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kainor
Rogue

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
15/15  (15/15)

PostSubject: Heart of the Outlands   Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:19 am

Kainor wandering back to his old territory. "Ah, home at last." He said to himself. He had been away for quite some time in search of mate. Though he was lucky enough to come across a female, he was unable to convince her to leave her pack and join him as a rogue and there was no way he was about to join a pack. He sighed deeply as he made his way through the dense forests. He couldn't stop thinking about the she-wolf he had shared tender moments with. He never caught her name but he would never forget her eyes and her smile. Finally, he had come to his destination...a large cave that had served as his den. He sniffed the air for a moment before entering to make sure that no one else had been in his domain. There was no sign or scent of any other wolves and he made his way inside for the night.
Back to top Go down
Soratton
Rogue

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
15/15  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Outlands   Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:39 pm

Soratton watched as Kainor walked into the cave. His nose caught a familiar scent. "Ah, so he's been with an Animus female..." He said in a low tone so he would not be heard. Soratton was not very fond of Animus pack, especially the wolf who had chased him off the territory...Dust. "Perhaps I should pay them another visit..." He grinned widely. He wanted revenge and now he thought was the perfect opportunity. He turned away from the cave, and started out on his way back to Animus territory....
Back to top Go down
Fallorn
Loner

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
15/15  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Outlands   Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:26 pm

Fallorn couldn't help but over hear Soratton. He knew of the Animus pack but had never been to their territory before. He kept himself well hidden within the trees and shadows as he watched Soratton head out into the surrounding woods. He did not know what he had planned for the pack but something told him that it wasn't good judging by the sinister grin on his face. Even though it really was none of his business, Fallorn decided it best to follow Soratton just in case. Soratton was a very dangerous rogue and there was no telling what would happen. He cautiously followed behind the rogue but still kept a good distance from him.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Rogue

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
15/15  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Outlands   Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:28 am

Orion came out of his den and stretched. He was just starting his day and decided it best to hunt for breakfast. "Hmm...what sounds good today? Rabbit? Beaver? Maybe a deer fawn perhaps?" He thought to himself. He started walking out into the forests, oblivious to the other wolves in the area. He sniffed the air and had caught the scent of beavers near the creek. "Looks like it's gonna be beaver this morning." He said to himself as his mouth began to water. He followed the scent until he reached the creek where the beavers were building a dam. He stayed well camoflauged in the shadows until one had gotten close enough for him to strike. He watched as a large beaver starting walking towards him and then suddenly stopped. With breakneck speed, he lunged out of the shadows and snatched the beaver up in his jaws before it even knew what hit it. He clamped down and laid himself down on the ground to enjoy his meal.
Back to top Go down
Chayton
Pup

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
15/15  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Outlands   Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:32 am

Chayton watched from the undergrowth as the rogue had caught the beaver and began to eat. He tried to keep perfectly still so he would not be seen or heard but he couldn't help but lick his chops at the smell of food. His stomach began to growl from hunger. It had been days since he'd eaten. Hunger was getting the better of him and he snuck a little closer but his foot had stepped on a branch and he stopped dead in his tracks.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Rogue

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
15/15  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Outlands   Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:36 am

Orion looked up from his kill and sniffed the air. His nose had picked up an unfamiliar scent and began to growl. He knew every loner and rogue in the Outlands and knew that the scent wasn't that of the Animus pack either. "Who goes there?" He bellowed. "Can't you see that I'm trying to eat in peace? Now, show yourself!"
Back to top Go down
Chayton
Pup

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
15/15  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Outlands   Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:39 am

Chayton began to quake in fear. He did not know what to do. Should he stay hidden or should he show himself to the rogue and possibly be killed? One thing was clear to the young pup, he had been discovered and either way he chose there was a chance that he would be killed. Gulping slightly, Chayton made his way out of the undergrowth and showed himself to the rogue. He kept his head down low and his tail tucked between his legs and he still shook in fear.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Rogue

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
15/15  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Outlands   Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:43 am

Orion couldn't believe his eyes for before him stood a small pup. He knew not of any females to have pups at this time so he thought that he must be a stray of some kind. Swallowing a bit of food, he stood up to get a better look at the pup. "Where did you come from?" He asked in a softer tone then before.
Back to top Go down
Chayton
Pup

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
15/15  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Outlands   Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:47 am

Chayton stared at the rogue for a moment and then mustered up the courage to answer him. "My name is Chayton and I got separated from my parents when hunters came onto our land. I've been traveling for days trying to find them but just wound up getting lost here. I'm sorry I interrupted your meal. Just please don't make a meal out of me." He began to shake again for fear of what the rogue might do to him.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Rogue

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
15/15  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Outlands   Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:57 am

Orion couldn't help but laugh at the thought of eating the young pup when he had a perfectly good beaver to enjoy. "Well then Chayton..." He said smiling at the pup. "My name is Orion and I have no intentions on eating you since I have already caught my meal. I normally dine alone but by the looks of you, I'd say you could use a good meal. Why don't you join me? Then we'll see about finding you a safer place to be rather then here in the Outlands." He laid himself back down and waited for Chayton before continuing to eat. "This pup's gonna need a pack, not a rogue looking after it." He thought to himself. "I wonder if maybe the Animus pack would be willing to take him in?"
Back to top Go down
Chayton
Pup

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
15/15  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Outlands   Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:01 am

Chayton smiled and wagged his tail at the thought of having a chance to eat. "Thank you for your kindness Orion." He walked over and laid down across from him and began to tear off chucks of meat from the beaver carcass.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Rogue

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
15/15  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Outlands   Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:06 am

Orion smiled a bit. "You're welcome. Now enjoy your meal and fill your belly." He lowered his head and continued to eat as well.
Back to top Go down
Chayton
Pup

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
15/15  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Outlands   Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:15 pm

Chayton did as he was told and devoured every bite he took. He glanced up at Orion and smiled. When he had finished he let out a yawn of contentment and began to lick the blood off his muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Rogue

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
15/15  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Outlands   Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:18 pm

Orion finished off what little meat there was left on the carcass. Standing up he looked down at the young pup and said, "Are you finished now?"
Back to top Go down
Chayton
Pup

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
15/15  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Outlands   Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:19 pm

Chayton looked up and nodded. "Yes, and thank you again for sharing your meal with me." He licked his muzzle once more and wondered what was to happen next.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Rogue

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
15/15  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Outlands   Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:22 pm

Orion stared down at the young pup for a moment then turned his gaze towards the woods. "Good, we shall be on our way then. It is a long journey and you will need to keep up." He said turning back to Chayton.
Back to top Go down
Chayton
Pup

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
15/15  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Outlands   Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:24 pm

Chayton stood up and stretched. "Where are we going?" he said curiously.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Rogue

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
15/15  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Outlands   Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:27 pm

"I am taking you to see the alpha male of the Animus pack. Maybe someone there will take you in." He said staring down at the pup once again. "As I had mentioned before, the Outlands is no place for a pup such as yourself. Now follow me and keep up." He then started his trek into the forests looking back to make sure Chayton was following close behind.
Back to top Go down
Chayton
Pup

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
15/15  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Outlands   Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:30 pm

Chayton nodded and rushed to keep up with Orion. A pack was right up his ally, but would they actually accept him? Never the less, he stayed confident and did as he was told.
Back to top Go down
Kainor
Rogue

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
15/15  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Outlands   Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:58 pm

Kainor finally awoke from his slumber. He stretched and yawned. He wandered out of his cave and scratched himself. "I guess now is as good a time as ever to go hunting." He said to himself. As he made his way further out of the cave, his nose picked up a scent. "Soratton..." He thought to himself. "What is he doing near here?" He let out an uneasy growl. He had confrontations with the rogue once before and they were never pretty. His hunt would have to wait. With Soratton near, there was bound to be trouble. He followed the scent and soon realized that he was not alone. Just a few feet in front of him, Fallorn was also trailing Soratton. "What does that loner think he's doing?" He thought to himself again. He picked up his pace to catch up with Fallorn and called out to him. "You there, loner, wait!"
Back to top Go down
Fallorn
Loner

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
15/15  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Outlands   Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:47 pm

Fallorn stopped in his tracks and turned around. He stared at Kainor for a moment then walked towards him. "Do you really want him to see us?" he asked keeping his voice down.
Back to top Go down
Kainor
Rogue

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
15/15  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Outlands   Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:23 am

Kainor growled a bit at the loner. "And what makes you think that he hadn't already noticed that you were following him?" He said in a low growling tone. "Soratton is one of the most dangerous rogues in these parts..." he paused for a moment and lowered his voice once more. "if he were to realize you following him, he would rip you to shreds."
Back to top Go down
Fallorn
Loner

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
15/15  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Outlands   Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:37 pm

Fallorn scoffed at Kainor's words. "You think that I don't already know how dangerous he is? And if he would have realized that I was following him, we'd both be dead by now, now wouldn't we?" He stopped for a moment and turned back to see which way Soratton was heading. "He's heading for Animus territory..."
Back to top Go down
Soratton
Rogue

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
15/15  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Outlands   Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:54 am

Soratton chuckled to himself. "Fools..." He thought to himself. "If they follow me they will only be lead to their deaths as well." He continued on his way through the forest. A menacing grin appeared on his face. "Soon, very soon I will have my revenge..."
Back to top Go down
Kainor
Rogue

Wolf Sheet
Spambar:
15/15  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Outlands   Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:52 am

Kainor gave a low growl and shook his head. "Obviously this loner has no idea what he's talking about." He thought to himself. He watched as Soratton began to disappear into the forest. Indeed he was heading towards the Animus pack's territory. He knew that he would have to warn them but wasn't quite sure if it would be a wise decision. He growled to himself again and looked at Fallorn. "Alright, if you really wish to follow him then we will do it my way. I know a shorter way to get to the territory so that we can warn them but be forewarned that they might not be as excepting to either of us even if we are delivering news about Soratton." He turned and looked into the forest. There was a dense path filled with trees just head of them. "This way, follow me and keep up!" And with that he raced into the dense forest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Outlands   

Back to top Go down

Heart of the Outlands
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next